Prague in MH > 3.5T

AndyLou

Over 3.5 you need one of the Go Boxes as in Austria............................then it's complicated where to collect and drop off.

We are upplated to 3.8 but to look at we are still 3500 and I have a good copy of the old V5 with 3500 on it. Given the amount of time we were in the country and actually on the road I decided to wing it and we bought a vignette for 3500.

In fact I think you can register on line as there is no window sticker.......................but if you buy at the border try to get some currency in advance..........................if the card machine happens to be not working they offer a ridiculous exchange rate for Euros

webby1 - 2017-09-07 3:38 PM

Over 3.5 you need one of the Go Boxes as in Austria............................then it's complicated where to collect and drop off.

We are upplated to 3.8 but to look at we are still 3500 and I have a good copy of the old V5 with 3500 on it. Given the amount of time we were in the country and actually on the road I decided to wing it and we bought a vignette for 3500.

In fact I think you can register on line as there is no window sticker.......................but if you buy at the border try to get some currency in advance..........................if the card machine happens to be not working they offer a ridiculous exchange rate for Euros

Are you in breach of insurance and consequently invalidate your policy and thus have no insurance?

• 2 weeks later...

Well we went and we got a GO box.

On the way in there was no problem a big services with an office to do the deed.

On the way out (different road) we missed or could not find anywhere to hand the box back.

Does anyone know if this can be done by post or if anyone is going to Czech Rep. would like to take my box and see if they can get it changed to their van or just get my £60 deposit back?

Thanks

Archived