Aviano Impulse I728G 2015-Burstner.

monique.hubrechtsgm

This is my motorhome at present. It is based on a fiat light chassis cowl stage one plated 3650 kg,and a al-ko 38l chassis high frame plated 3850 kg stage 2. And a burstner plate stage 3 also 3850 kg.It sits on 15 inch wheel rim pitch tyres. I like to go for the winter season to 16 inch at the same pitch, not to confuse whit the fiat maxi pitch. My coc papers on fiat and alko have a variant on point 52 of alternative tyres including 16 inch. But not on the final stage3 of burstner. The problem was extensively discussed last week end in our club. Being A class integral. They have on the front and rear different wheel arches to fit a certain tyre size. So you need any way approval from stage 3 or do a test whit 16 inch wheels. Pilote have mandatory on the rear air bags, whit all the attention required . You can run in problems in case of snow chains and lowering in case of air suspension at riding. At parking use shocks at the wheels when using air level.How much will be parking height increase and your travel will be when you go from 15 to 16? A 15 inch wheel sinks 3 cm at 1900 kg..

Archived