FIAT Ducato 230 / Fendt 660 motor home infomation needed

Gooseman_2017

My father has just purchased a FIAT Ducato 230 - (year 1995) with Fendt 660 motor home. The vehicle is left hand drive

We have the owner Handbook for the FIAT Ducato but we need information on the Fendt 660 preferably the owners handbook so we can understand how the operate the living area of the motorhome.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your reply EJB

We have no experience with motor homes and we are still having problems trying to understand how to use appliances such as heating system - (night heater), hot water systems etc. The controls that are labeled are in a different language so we have no idea what they are for.

I was hoping there would be a user guide for cabin controls

If anyone could help us we would greatly appreciate it

Best Regards

Shane

Suggest maybe if you can't google the appliances , you ask on here about the individual , ie state make ane design of , cooker/fridge/heating (both water and room heat) , maybe some on here will know how to operate that model Photos are handy as well. If all the appliances are original, then spares may be a problem to get

Good luck any way

PJay

There's a reasonable chance that you will be able to find on-line English-language documentation for the motorhome's heater/boiler and fridge if their make and model can be identified. But - as Fendt would not have been marketing motorhomes in the UK in the 1990s - I think there is little likelihood that there will be an English-language Owners Manual for it.

Archived