3M Water Filter

david lloyd

Just ordered a replacement filter for my 3M microbial filter which we had fitted in preference to the Naturepure system this time around. For those who also use this be aware that the usual E2 filter (down to 0.2 micron) is no longer available but has been replaced by an improved version which is shorter than the previous one so should still fit all existing locations. The code is HF10-E2 and I bought mine from Pozzani (www.pozzani.co.uk) at a cost of £57.98 + £1.56 P&P in the UK.

David

Oh Boy that's an expensive cup of drinking water, and what does it prove ... not a lot in my view, the best drinking water comes out the standard tap complete with all the bugs.

Filter out the bugs and you're deluding yourselves into a false sense of health.

OK people, so it's the same argument about buying refillable gas systems - have to use an awful lot of gas to get yer money back. BUT, I don't have to lug all those 5 litre water bottles about just turn the tap on. Similarly I don't have to lug heavy cylinders about.

The motorhome cost a lot of money and I'm happy to pay a little bit more just to be able to drink water out of the tank wherever we may roam.

David

Archived