NEC show today Friday

Zydeco Joe

Just back from a very quiet day at the NEC motorhome show. Never seen so many places on the car parks a few MH's but not many at all. No problem getting into any van or getting a place to sit and eat our own food (wont pay the silly stupid prices the nec charge) .Had 2 free drinks on dealers stands as they all seem to not be doing much if any business .Not many what I call great deals as all makes prices have gone up so much in last few months. End of 20% year on year sales boom me thinks.....Brexit bites.

Could be as we had a easy journey to the NEC this morning in fact had coffee in the van then walked into the halls and had to wait till it opened. A dealer said it was quiet but NEC had said normal amount of people but no way was today close to the last two years or so.

Presumably it will be announced at the end of the show that attendances and sales have hit a new all time high.

After last years high in new MH/Caravan registrations/sales, and other more important events. I imagine this year will see a fairly big downturn?

Archived