EE 4 g wi fi device

FRANKP60

I have the same device with 4Gb at £18 a month on EE as back-up to my MotoG on Three.

Had it about 10 months and it works well enough, I get 20mb - 30mb download speed and 0.75Mb upload.

Only issue is that all too often there is no Internet access, even when there is good phone coverage. Probably 2 - 3 times a day?

Having a second device on a separate network has proved useful, as usually when one network is down the other is working.

I have just taken a contract out with 3 for £8 a month which includes 20GB and 4G Huawei. The guy in the shop set it all up for me so I can use it abroad the only stipulation is you have to take a sim contract out, I took a sim out for £5 a month, 500mb data, 200 minutes and unlimited texts. Also if you have a contract with Netflix you can watch all you like and it doesn't come off your data allowance. You can also tether your tablet, computer or smart phone to use as a personal hotspot in the UK or abroad, so this will enable you to use Whats App to use free phone calls. This is the best deal I could find.

Archived