Fiat Forum

Pete-B

Good morning all,

I've somehow lost, how to find and log on to the official Fiat Ducato site, the one where you update your mileage etc and they automatically let yo know when there are new updates etc etc.

I've got details of my user name and password but can't find the site. Down to old age I guess or just plain stupidity, blumin comptutors!

Appreciate any help.

Pete-B - 2017-11-13 10:18 AM

Good morning all,

I've somehow lost, how to find and log on to the official Fiat Ducato site, the one where you update your mileage etc and they automatically let yo know when there are new updates etc etc.

I've got details of my user name and password but can't find the site. Down to old age I guess or just plain stupidity, blumin comptutors!

Appreciate any help.

Perhaps spelling is your problem, or maybe you just get your swords mixed up. I know I do.

It may not be as simple as has been suggested above...

I haven’t accessed the www.fiatcamper.com website for quite a while. Like Pete-B I have details of the ‘user name’ and password that I successfully used originally, but registration/accessing the “myDucato” part of the website has changed and (as Pete says) there seems to be no obvious way to enter the user-name and password I employed in the past.

Looks like anyone who has a user-name and password for the earlier system will need to re-register.

Thanks for that Pagey, Managed to access the site.

Yes it is different Derek but I managed to negotiate it and logged on eventually. But before you get to the site a warning message comes up saying it's insecure. Rightly or wrongly I tried it and when I logged in it came up with all the details of my van including the mileage I'd entered last time I'd used it so I assume it is genuine.!

Well, I finally managed to access the “myDucato” part of the fiatcamper.com website, but only by re-registering using a different email address to my normal one. It’s plain that the website ‘knows’ my normal email address, but it won’t accept the password that I created previously and doesn’t seem to react to the ‘forgotten password’ procedure.

There was a warning when I entered the website, but that’s because my computer’s software is set up to identify potentially fraudulent sites. This type of ’security’ feature is normally a default that will remain turned on unless you deliberately choose to turn it off.

Archived