MMM

orleander

Orleander,

Why on earth would you wish to get rid of just two years issues of MMM?

MMM is the highest calibre Motorhome Magazine published and, from my own experience, can be a most useful information source for any motorhome research.

I am sad that, when we moved home in 2004 (downsizing!) it became sensible to dispose of ALL my MMM horde - from 1991 to 2003, so now I only have from 2004 onwards. Several times I have looked for a Test report, only to discover that it was pre-2004!!

My advice, if you are serious about Motorhoming, keep your back issues of MMM.

Regards, Greynomad

They ARE invaluable, but they don't half take up some space!

I spent some sick-leave last year going through my MMM's, and copies of another mag, and cutting them up! I've now got files of travel articles (by country or UK region), road tests of vans I might one day be interested in secondhand, products I may one day be interested in, etc etc.

I can find what I need without having to work our how long ago it might have appeared in MMM, and the unwanted sections have gone into the recycle bin saving lots of space.

Only trouble is, I now have to keep up what I've begun if it's going to remain useful, and I can't always get sick leave just because I accumulate too many MMM's (unless of course I try to lift them ...)!

Tony

Archived