Too Many Indian

michele

Can anyone tell my friend who is the TOP Compaints Manager/Mangeress at Brownhills .

Evertime they phone you get passed from pillow to post .

Does anyone know of a person who is high up who will take any complaint seriously. They would be much abliged for your help.

Thanking you in anticipation of your replies

Regards

Actually in reading this back perhaps people would not like to say and maybe I should not of asked . Although I would think that this would be ok to know . Public knowledge I think?

Hi there,

Unfortunately I have had many dealings with Brownhills at Newark. I found that I got the best response from Caroline Bourne, who is Customer services manager, at least I think that was her title.

Her email address was CBourne@brownhills.co.uk

Best of luck!!!

Stew (lol)

Stew. Loved the picture of a "PROPER" ship. I remember them well.

I live near Newark and have spent some time at the said dealers listening to the people moaning. It even used to happen with the previous owners and I kew them, nice blokes in the pub! Brownhills is a good place to browse and not a good place to buy, all the best people have left and set up on their own.

Yes rogerange, a fine looking vessel, looks like a heavy lift cargo vessel. Don't forget a proper ship is "square rigged on three masts". When I served my apprenticeship we had to learn all the rigs of all the sailing vessels at sea, and learn the theory of sailing them all. I don't think they bother with all that "old stuff" now, rather a pity in a way. The old "tall ships" are beautiful things. Might fit sails to my motorhome, and cut down on pollution.

Thanks for that, I know its going off the tread, but the ship is the one I did my maiden voyage on as an Engineering apprentice in the Merchant Navy. Those were the days!!

Michele, you seem to have changed, anyway hope your friend gets sorted at Brownhills.

Stew (lol)

Archived