UKIP’s Death Rattle

starvin marvin

Guest pelmetman

The people who voted for UKIP are still here ;-) ..........

UKIP's done its job, we now have to rally around the Tory flag to keep the communists out >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-02-18 8:53 AM

UKIP's done its job, we now have to rally around the Tory flag to keep the communists out >:-) .........

Give it a few years and people who will admit to voting for UKIP & Brexit will be as rare as people who admit to voting for Thatcher ;-)

John52 - 2018-02-18 10:00 AM

Give it a few years and people who will admit to voting for UKIP & Brexit will be as rare as people who admit to voting for Thatcher ;-)

I and many others voted for Maggie and I would do so again.

If this country was led now by someone with her determination to protect the interests of the UK the future would look better than it does with the soft mamby pamby leadership pandering to all sorts of wets. The Brexit 'negotiators' that we are currently saddled with hardly inspire confidence either. Still they are better than the Corbyn capitulators alternative.

Sod the EU - I'm British, get me outta here!

Guest pelmetman

I voted for Maggie B-) .......

I wonder if Labour voters know they're voting Communist now days? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-02-18 11:10 AM

If enough people are dissatisfied with the way the country is being run - they will vote for almost any alternative.

Bit like the E U really.

;-)

p.s. Also explains why Trump was elected.

Communism ended almost 30 years ago with the fall of the Berlin Wall. Ironically you lunatics now want to go back to sticking 'walls' up again and isolating the country. *-)

You have just given me a good incentive to live a lot longer as I voted Maggie & brexit so I must at least outlive you even if it means putting up with all your waffle and crap.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-18 5:03 PM

Communism ended almost 30 years ago with the fall of the Berlin Wall. Ironically you lunatics now want to go back to sticking 'walls' up again and isolating the country. *-)

Where as your quite happy to let in any terrorists/murderers/rapists/etc etc *-) .........

How Dum Dum can people be? 8-) .......

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-02-18 11:39 AM

If enough people are dissatisfied with the way the country is being run - they will vote for almost any alternative.

Bit like the E U really.

;-)

p.s. Also explains why Trump was elected.

Good point ;-) .......The world needs more Trumps B-) ........

Tracker - 2018-02-18 10:13 AM

If this country was led now by someone with her determination to protect the interests of the UK the future would look better than it does with the soft mamby pamby leadership pandering to all sorts of wets. The Brexit 'negotiators' that we are currently saddled with hardly inspire confidence either. Still they are better than the Corbyn capitulators alternative.

Just thought I’d update you, the witch is dead, as no doubt are loads of old decrepit UKIP’rs, and dying off all the time. So sad.

Guest pelmetman
starvin marvin - 2018-02-18 8:28 PM

Just thought I’d update you, the witch is dead, as no doubt are loads of old decrepit UKIP’rs, and dying off all the time. So sad.

I'm still here :D .........But cheer up..... the young right wing are growing in Italy ;-) .........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5402115/Italy-nation-seething-anger.html

Progress eh? :-| ........

pelmetman - 2018-02-18 8:00 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-02-18 5:03 PM

Where as your quite happy to let in any terrorists/murderers/rapists/etc etc *-) .........

How Dum Dum can people be? 8-) .......

"Let in"??? How do you "let in" Brit born 'n bred terrorists/murders/rapists etc when they are already born here? :-S

Dummy. *-)

I voted for Maggie B-) .......

Politicians talk to many people.

The Mad Hatter criticises Corbyn for talking to someone who we now think might have been a spy.

And yet is happy with someone who recommeneded Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG for his knighthood, and regularly invited him to stay for Christmas *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-19 8:17 AM

Politicians talk to many people.

The Mad Hatter criticises Corbyn for talking to someone who we now think might have been a spy.

)

No might about it ;-) .........10k for a cuppa tea eh? >:-) .........

A photo for you then :-S

Thatcher.jpg.287f73628f5f895557113198016b317c.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-18 9:59 PM

"Let in"??? How do you "let in" Brit born 'n bred terrorists/murders/rapists etc when they are already born here? :-S

Dummy. *-)

Really??..... you wanna go down that route? ;-) ..........here's a few for starters >:-) .......

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/22/man-charged-over-parsons-green-tube-bombing

http://newobserveronline.com/uk-asylum-seeker-jailed-for-terror/

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/22/syrian-man-jailed-posting-isis-propaganda-facebook-stockport

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-42607043

There's plenty more.......but can you guess what religion they all follow? 8-) .........

Archived