Life in prison is now 5 years 8 months...........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5436913/Afghan-serial-rapist-attacked-pregnant-woman-jailed.html#newcomment

Judge Neil Clark said he was imposing a life sentence as he believed Rashidi posed a serious danger to the public.

He said: 'Your offending is of the most serious and frightening type.

'It's very nature points to the level of danger you present to the public.

'It is hard to begin to imagine more terrifying or humiliating offending than this.'

Rashidi was told he must serve a minimum of five years, eight months, in custody before he is eligible to apply for parole.

*-) .........

Guest pelmetman

No doubt once he gets out we wont kick his lowlife arse out of the country because, it'll be against his human rights >:-) ...........

But hey that's the UK our resident halo polishers want 8-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-27 2:01 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 11:10 AM

before he is eligible to apply for parole.

Doesn't mean he is getting out after 5 years 8 month as your thread title says.

Yep your right ;-) .......He might even do 6 years *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-27 2:02 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 1:42 PM

wont kick his lowlife arse out of the country because, it'll be against his human rights >:-) ...........

Was that a Daily Mail Job or did you make it up yourself *-)

Given that we have yet to kick out a pervert involved in the Rochdale grooming scandal which involved the rape of 100's of children.......what do you reckon to our chances of kicking this perv out? *-) .......

But hey that's the UK you & Bullet want is it not? >:-) ........

I hope you and your ilk are proud of the UK people who think like you have helped create :-| .......

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 2:45 PM

wont kick his lowlife arse out of the country because, it'll be against his human rights >:-) ...........

Given that we have yet to kick out a pervert involved in the Rochdale grooming scandal which involved the rape of 100's of children.......what do you reckon to our chances of kicking this perv out? *-) .......

I hope you and your ilk are proud of the UK people who think like you have helped create :-| .......

Guess that means you made it up yourself?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-27 5:26 PM

What no reply? ;-) ........Have finally discovered that you and your ilk have screwed the UK big time with your holier than thou ego's :-| .........

Well I hope you'll be happy with Comrade Corbyn in charge and a multi cultural rapist, Paedophile, thief or murderer as a neighbour........coz it wont be me as I'll be be off >:-) ........

So its a win win win for you B-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 11:10 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5436913/Afghan-serial-rapist-attacked-pregnant-woman-jailed.html#newcomment

Judge Neil Clark said he was imposing a life sentence as he believed Rashidi posed a serious danger to the public.

He said: 'Your offending is of the most serious and frightening type.

'It's very nature points to the level of danger you present to the public.

'It is hard to begin to imagine more terrifying or humiliating offending than this.'

Rashidi was told he must serve a minimum of five years, eight months, in custody before he is eligible to apply for parole.

*-) .........

I think the minimum term set by the Judge was too lenient. However the sentencing exercise the Judge has to perform in accordance with the guidelines given by the sentencing council are complex and I could be wrong. Here's a link to the guidelines for rape-

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Final_Sexual_Offences_Definitive_Guideline_content_web1.pdf

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 7:17 PM

What no reply? ;-) ........Have finally discovered that you and your ilk have screwed the UK big time with your holier than thou ego's :-| .........

Well I hope you'll be happy with Comrade Corbyn in charge and a multi cultural rapist, Paedophile, thief or murderer as a neighbour........coz it wont be me as I'll be be off >:-) ........

At the risk of stating the obvious you can't just deport them without finding a country that will accept them.

Thats why i asked if you had made it up yourself - and got no reply. :-S

John52 - 2018-02-28 10:21 AM

At the risk of stating the obvious you can't just deport them without finding a country that will accept them.

At risk of stating the obvious seen as Dave was talking about kicking out this pervert then the big clue is in the word Afghan , as in Afghanistan ... Its not difficult so do try and keep up

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-28 10:21 AM

So keep them locked up until they decide to leave UK soil of their own accord ;-) .......

Oh I forgot that'll be against their human rights *-) ........

BTW is Afghanistan refusing to accept its rapists back? :-| ...........

Archived