Dam.......More good news.....

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-02 10:26 AM

Is that the best "Good news" Story you could come up with Dave? At least its a try. Meanwhile in the real world the national debt is still 1.9 trillion and growing as the UK heads towards the cliff edge.

At least the Tories are turning the debt problem caused by Labours profligacy around.......

If you want the UK to fall off the Debt cliff.......Vote Corbyn 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-02 10:14 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5452575/The-UK-finally-black.html

We should've voted for BREXIT years ago.......... it's doing wonders for the economy >:-) ........

That might be because it hasn't happened yet *-)

All we have had so far is the crash in the pound to help exporters, whilst they still have free trade.

Whats going to happen to our trade terms when Theresa May sells us out to the DUP?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-02 2:57 PM

We should've voted for BREXIT years ago.......... it's doing wonders for the economy >:-) ........

All we have had so far is the crash in the pound to help exporters, whilst they still have free trade.

Whats going to happen to our trade terms when Theresa May sells us out to the DUP?

Remind me?.......Wasn't the sky supposed to have fallen in by now? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-02 2:58 PM

Remind me?.......Wasn't the sky supposed to have fallen in by now? >:-) .........

Not that I'm aware of.

We are still in the EU.

Trumps starting another trade war - would be nice to keep the strength of 28 other countries instead of being on our own.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-02 3:02 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-02 2:58 PM

Not that I'm aware of.

We are still in the EU.

Trumps starting another trade war - would be nice to keep the strength of 28 other countries instead of being on our own.

I prefer to be a free agent to be able to deal with the other 165 ;-) .........

How ironic though saying Trump is starting a trade war *-) ........

The EU is a protectionist zone >:-) .........

I wonder how well Germany would be doing without it or the euro? (lol) .........

Is that the best "Good news" Story you could come up with Dave? At least its a try. Meanwhile in the real world the national debt is still 1.9 trillion and growing as the UK heads towards the cliff edge.

Batman and Bobbin have been bouncing around chucking all their toys out the pram today. Desperate deflection because they cannot debate. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-02 4:54 PM

Batman and Bobbin have been bouncing around chucking all their toys out the pram today. Desperate deflection because they cannot debate. *-)

Debate?.......I assume you mean rehash Remoaner Doom & Gloom infinitum *-) ..........

I'd rather watch paint dry ;-) ........

I note Mrs May has ruled out staying in the single market and another referendum yet again B-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-03-02 6:56 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-02 4:54 PM

Debate?.......I assume you mean rehash Remoaner Doom & Gloom infinitum *-) ..........

I'd rather watch paint dry ;-) ........

I note Mrs May has ruled out staying in the single market and another referendum yet again B-) ............

Of course she has, for now but she has committed to " ‘binding commitments’" for regulations to remain in line with the EU and to pay in for membership of various EU agencies. Doesn't sound like a hard Brexit to me. I doubt if she had any plans for a second referendum she would declare them yet in front of a world audience which includes the people she is negotiating with.

Guest pelmetman

Well look on the bright side only another 12 months of whinging to go :D .........

Then you can start the campaign to rejoin the EU ;-) ........

It usually takes about 40 years to achieve success 8-) .......

I wonder if they'll still be an EU to rejoin? :-S .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-02 8:16 PM

Of course she has, for now but she has committed to " ‘binding commitments’" for regulations to remain in line with the EU and to pay in for membership of various EU agencies.

Very sensibly she's deciding which agencies will be of benefit to the UK after we leave ;-) ........

Sounds awfully like cherry picking to me (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-03 8:17 AM

Of course she has, for now but she has committed to " ‘binding commitments’" for regulations to remain in line with the EU and to pay in for membership of various EU agencies.

Very sensibly she's deciding which agencies will be of benefit to the UK after we leave ;-) ........

It does sound a lot like Cherry picking I agree. I guess you have to ask yourself just what she will do when the EU keeps saying no.

Barryd999 - 2018-03-03 9:24 AM

It does sound a lot like Cherry picking I agree. I guess you have to ask yourself just what she will do when the EU keeps saying no.

Hopefully do what Ive said all along and walk away ... Maybe thats her plan ... Maybe you could rub your magical ball and ask it B-)

antony1969 - 2018-03-03 9:46 AM

Hopefully do what Ive said all along and walk away ... Maybe thats her plan ... Maybe you could rub your magical ball and ask it B-)

Nope. Cos I really dont know no more than you do. It still seems just impossible to think that walking away is an option. The consequences are unthinkable to me and most people probably and certainly most MP's and most of UK business and she has to consider that and you have to remember she is (or was a remainer). Depends whether she has the balls to stand up to hard Brexiteers in her party or not.

No crystal ball but I just cannot believe it will happen. I guess we cannot let the EU think that we wouldnt walk away without a deal but I think they know we wont.

Guest pelmetman

WHAT???......THE EU SAY NO TO OUR MONEY???? 8-) 8-) 8-) .........

You really are in cloud cuckoo land (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-03 11:21 AM

The EU will say yes to our money - charging us more money for the stuff we need from them. Like components for car factories.

Still as long as we are beyond any EU tax directives your heros from the Tory press will be alright in Her Majesty's Tax Havens >:-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-03 5:59 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-03 11:21 AM

The EU will say yes to our money - charging us more money for the stuff we need from them. Like components for car factories.

Still as long as we are beyond any EU tax directives your heros from the Tory press will be alright in Her Majesty's Tax Havens >:-)

Charge us more?.........You mean like access to GCHQ >:-) .........

• 2 weeks later...

Archived