US Teacher fires gun in classroom

Bulletguy

Just two weeks after the Florida massacre a Georgia school teacher barricaded himself in a class room and proceeded to fire a gun. Apparently he has a "history of medical problems". *-)

And Trump wants to hand out bonuses to teachers who carry a gun!! *-)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-teacher-who-fired-gun-told-police-he-had-woman-n852271

Do ya need a clue though you've mentioned it in your post ... "he has a history of medical problems" ... So blame the school for employing him and putting him in a position of trust and as much as you'd like to blame POTUS Trump for the weather , your piles , poor TV and everything else it really doesn't have anything to do with him and only shows how desperate you've become ... Move on

antony1969 - 2018-03-02 8:44 PM

Do ya need a clue though you've mentioned it in your post ... "he has a history of medical problems" ...

That's exactly why i mentioned it. He should never have been allowed to continue teaching but the fact he was, and the fact Trumpy wants to give gun toting teachers bonuses simply makes matters worse.

Wake up and smell the coffee! See beyond your obsequious adulation!

Bulletguy - 2018-03-02 9:02 PM

Do ya need a clue though you've mentioned it in your post ... "he has a history of medical problems" ...

That's exactly why i mentioned it. He should never have been allowed to continue teaching but the fact he was, and the fact Trumpy wants to give gun toting teachers bonuses simply makes matters worse.

Well you've just said it he should never have been allowed to carry on teaching so blame the local authorities instead of somehow trying to link in POTUS Trump ... It's like saying the PM at the time was responsible for others in positions of trust who went crazy like our own Beverley Allitt or Harold Shipman who slaughtered God knows how many

antony1969 - 2018-03-02 9:10 PM

Well you've just said it he should never have been allowed to carry on teaching so blame the local authorities instead of somehow trying to link in POTUS Trump ... It's like saying the PM at the time was responsible for others in positions of trust who went crazy like our own Beverley Allitt or Harold Shipman who slaughtered God knows how many

There's an awful lot of white gun slingers in US who have "medical issues" every time a gun goes off like the kid who massacred 17 schoolchildren at Florida.

And as these cases are occurring under Trumps watch, then he has a responsibility to lessen the risk......not increase it, and offering bonuses to teachers carrying guns is as crazy as giving an arsonist a box of matches and can of petrol.

Guest pelmetman

I would of thought before they hand out guns and bonuses they'd check there was no "history of mental problems" :-| ............

pelmetman - 2018-03-03 8:47 AM

I would of thought before they hand out guns and bonuses they'd check there was no "history of mental problems" :-| ............

I agree.

It seems simple to me.

If someone comes into your shop and says he wants to buy an assault rifle and a thousand rounds of ammunition - you simply ask him : " Are you mentally ill ? "

If he says no - it's o.k. to sell it all to him.

What could possibly go wrong ?

:-|

malc d - 2018-03-03 11:05 AM

I agree.

It seems simple to me.

If someone comes into your shop and says he wants to buy an assault rifle and a thousand rounds of ammunition - you simply ask him : " Are you mentally ill ? "

What could possibly go wrong ? :-|

Damn these tough questions! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2018-03-03 11:10 AM

malc d - 2018-03-03 11:05 AM

I agree.

It seems simple to me.

What could possibly go wrong ? :-|

Damn these tough questions! :-D

Actually - it may be a good idea to question the buyer a bit further ( 'cos it's important to know his history )

Ask him " Have you ever been mentally ill ? "

To which - if he replies " Not up til now " - it o.k. to go ahead with the sale.

;-)

Archived