UK's number 1 rag for inaccurate (dishonest) reporting

Bulletguy

I think the problem is for some people politics is like blindly supporting their football team, rather than taking an impartial view. They chant 'Loony Left' 'Communist' etc at the other side, without ever pointing out any policies which would justify that description.

John52 - 2018-03-20 4:58 PM

I think the problem is for some people politics is like blindly supporting their football team, rather than taking an impartial view. They chant 'tory snobs' and 'royalists' and worse at the other side, without ever pointing out any policies which would justify that description.

That certainly describes you and I could not have put it better!

Tracker - 2018-03-20 5:46 PM

John52 - 2018-03-20 4:58 PM

I think the problem is for some people politics is like blindly supporting their football team, rather than taking an impartial view. They chant 'tory snobs' and 'royalists' and worse at the other side, without ever pointing out any policies which would justify that description.

That certainly describes you and I could not have put it better!

In that case you can quote the post where I used either of those quotes you attribute to me *-)

No?

Thought not.

Because the forum search facility can't find it either.

Just something else you have made up then?

John52 - 2018-03-20 7:40 PM

Tracker - 2018-03-19 5:19 PM

Loony left labourites

Wheras I quote what you actually posted, instead of making things up like you have Tracker

Me hinks you doth protest too much - just like your mate Putin!!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-20 4:05 PM

And i notice you didn't attempt to challenge the IPSO stats which lists each case brought, the newspaper involved, and the outcome. ;-)

Couldn't verify your claim, or that of your links......IPSO doesn't state it????????

Can not be ar*ed to go through 52 pages of complaints to find the few from the Daily Mail ;-) ..........

Perhaps you could verify its not actually Fake News???? :D .......

Just sayin :-> ...........

pelmetman - 2018-03-21 9:12 AM

And i notice you didn't attempt to challenge the IPSO stats which lists each case brought, the newspaper involved, and the outcome. ;-)

Couldn't verify your claim, or that of your links......IPSO doesn't state it????????

Can not be ar*ed to go through 52 pages of complaints to find the few from the Daily Mail ;-) ..........

You are off digging yourself in another hole here which is no surprise. *-)

The Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) is an independent regulator which operates similarly to the Financial Ombudsman etc. Any complaints lodged go through them and either upheld, resolved, or dismissed if evidence is inadequate to substantiate the complaint. Unlike the Daily Heil they are not in the business of publishing rampant xenophobia and 'fake news'.

https://www.ipso.co.uk/

Tracker - 2018-03-20 8:54 PM

John52 - 2018-03-20 8:50 PM

Tracker - 2018-03-20 7:48 PM

your mate Putin!!

Still making things up then

Sorry slip of the finger - I meant your mate Corbyn!!

Can't say Corbyn is my mate.

But I think I can see why £billionaire tax exile 'newspaper' owners are running him down when he is treatening to make them pay tax.

Some don't seem to be able to see through their spin, because they are blindly cheering the Tories on, as if they were a football team.

Good job our political parties aren't held to account for dishonest reporting of figures etc ... Given the Mail reports on thousands and thousands of separate items each year I would say the miniscule amount its been held up on is just that miniscule ... Storm in a teacup once again

antony1969 - 2018-03-21 8:18 PM

Good job our political parties aren't held to account for dishonest reporting of figures etc ... Given the Mail reports on thousands and thousands of separate items each year I would say the miniscule amount its been held up on is just that miniscule ... Storm in a teacup once again

Would you say the same if it was the other team in the wrong *-)

John52 - 2018-03-22 5:16 AM

antony1969 - 2018-03-21 8:18 PM

Would you say the same if it was the other team in the wrong *-)

You likened political point scoring to football a couple of posts back so I'll put on my football managers hat and say I am here to defend my team , what your team does is up to them

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-21 2:09 PM

The Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) is an independent regulator which operates similarly to the Financial Ombudsman etc. Any complaints lodged go through them and either upheld, resolved, or dismissed if evidence is inadequate to substantiate the complaint. Unlike the Daily Heil they are not in the business of publishing rampant xenophobia and 'fake news'.

Clicked on the link .......Still couldn't find anything about the Daily Mail being number one for inaccurate reporting? :-S ........

Maybe your chum Mr Angry is spreading fake news? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-22 8:37 AM

Clicked on the link .......Still couldn't find anything about the Daily Mail being number one for inaccurate reporting? :-S ........

You wouldn't dummy.......because that link shows you who IPSO is as you believed they were "fake news". *-)

The link to their rulings and resolution statements was on the first post of this thread......which you said you couldn't be ars*d reading. *-)

Basic English comprehension has never been a strong point with you....you'd benefit from an English course with that wonderful multi lingual Greek Cypriot teacher.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-22 3:42 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-22 8:37 AM

You wouldn't dummy.......because that link shows you who IPSO is as you believed they were "fake news". *-)

The link to their rulings and resolution statements was on the first post of this thread......which you said you couldn't be ars*d reading. *-)

Basic English comprehension has never been a strong point with you....you'd benefit from an English course with that wonderful multi lingual Greek Cypriot teacher.

So you cant or wont prove this statement is correct??? ........

"RE: UK's number 1 rag for inaccurate (dishonest) reporting" ? ;-) ..........

Just more Bullet Bullsh*t >:-) .........

Archived