Goodbye

antony1969

antony1969 - 2018-04-03 8:12 AM

Goodbye Winnie ... Not hearing much about her murderous past ... Young Stompie could tell ya a thing or two ... If his throat hadn't been cut ... Vile woman

I was feeling sorry for you Antony with a 0 response. If it helps I've seen loads written about her inglorious past following her demise. What really cheeses me off is the moment there is any news from South Africa the OH has to watch the film Zulu again. He must have seen it over a 100 times.

Thank You Veronica ... She certainly was a vile women behind many wrongs even Nelson totally distanced himself from her and her followers

Now Zulu that's one hell of a film and I've seen it many times ... Great music too ... I would imagine the Bulletgays of the world would distance themselves from Britain's shameful past and not really care for the film , mind it's a good job the crying losers likeRourkes Barry and Bulletgay weren't there they'd be crying or faking injury in the hospital ... Real heroes that took part at Rourkes Drift

antony1969 - 2018-04-04 4:13 PM

Thank You Veronica ... She certainly was a vile women behind many wrongs even Nelson totally distanced himself from her and her followers

Now Zulu that's one hell of a film and I've seen it many times ... Great music too ... I would imagine the Bulletgays of the world would distance themselves from Britain's shameful past and not really care for the film , mind it's a good job the crying losers likeRourkes Barry and Bulletgay weren't there they'd be crying or faking injury in the hospital ... Real heroes that took part at Rourkes Drift

Utter tripe as usual and a crap attempt at trolling. Anytime you wanna come up here ill show you how good I am with a spear. You can be Michael Caine shouting "Dont throw bloody spears at me" And ill take yer head off at 50 metres. (lol)

Good film that.

Guest pelmetman

Er in doors Great Grandfather was in the military during the Boar wars ;-) ........

What he'd think of Blighty now I'd hate to think *-) ......

Violet1956 - 2018-04-04 2:03 PM

antony1969 - 2018-04-03 8:12 AM

Goodbye Winnie ... Not hearing much about her murderous past ... Young Stompie could tell ya a thing or two ... If his throat hadn't been cut ... Vile woman

I was feeling sorry for you Antony with a 0 response. If it helps I've seen loads written about her inglorious past following her demise. What really cheeses me off is the moment there is any news from South Africa the OH has to watch the film Zulu again. He must have seen it over a 100 times.

Whilst the movie was undoubtedly a blockbuster in it's time, it's worth looking at the history of Rorke's Drift and how it came about. Some uncomortable truths.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/victorians/zulu_01.shtml

More up to date, if OH likes watching movies about factual events, "Cry Freedom" is an excellent movie. A white South African couple, Donald and Wendy Woods who dared to speak out against the evils of apartheid and eventually had to flee for their lives after the family came under continuing threats from SA's white minority government.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/obituaries/wendy-woods-activist-who-with-her-husband-donald-struggled-against-apartheid-8740647.html

Donald Woods obituary; https://www.theguardian.com/media/2001/aug/20/pressandpublishing.guardianobituaries

Wendy Woods obituary; https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2013/may/22/wendy-woods-obituary

Barryd999 - 2018-04-04 5:35 PM

Utter tripe as usual and a crap attempt at trolling. Anytime you wanna come up here ill show you how good I am with a spear. You can be Michael Caine shouting "Dont throw bloody spears at me" And ill take yer head off at 50 metres. (lol)

Good film that.

You do look a lot like Jocky Wilson so ya could well be good with the old darts though it may be a tad too physical for ya

antony1969 - 2018-04-04 9:03 PM

Good film that.

You do look a lot like Jocky Wilson so ya could well be good with the old darts though it may be a tad too physical for ya

Big darts Antony. 9ft long. Nearly made the Olympic team me!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-04 10:19 PM

Nearly made the Olympic team me!

Out of Plasticine? ;-) ........

Good film that.

Tell ya what buddy if they gave away gold medals for moaning and whinging you'd defo get team gold with Bulletgay ... Do the EU have an Olympic team yet ??

antony1969 - 2018-04-05 8:11 AM

Good film that.

Tell ya what buddy if they gave away gold medals for moaning and whinging you'd defo get team gold with Bulletgay ... Do the EU have an Olympic team yet ??

Dunno as I dont do whinging unless having a view point thats different to yours is classed as whinging.

Barryd999 - 2018-04-05 9:06 AM

Good film that.

Dunno as I dont do whinging unless having a view point thats different to yours is classed as whinging.

"I don't do whinging" and the world ain't round

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-04-05 4:27 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-04-05 9:06 AM

Good film that.

"I don't do whinging" and the world ain't round

Not to Remoaners ;-) ........

It's a very steep hill heading to Remoaner hell >:-) .......

Called Independence (lol) .......

Archived