Chatterbox Forum Content Standard 15.4.11

candapack

candapack - 2018-04-08 10:33 PM

Routinely abused, why don't the moderators step in?

Chris,

I assume you mean this line:

15.4.11 be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;

I am an assistant mod on the forums but rarely venture into Chatterbox, I occasionally glance at thread titles but do not normally read the content.

If a particular post offends you then please send a PM to either myself or one of the other assistant mods or failing that email Daniel at Warner's.

Alternatively if you don't like what is being posted then my suggestion would be to keep away, it's what I do!

Keith.

To the best of my knowledge nobody has (yet) had a go at candapack so if those who are insulted (me included) don't complain about a bit of banter why should you?

If you don't like the heat don't go in the kitchen!

As my mate Aleksandr would say - simples!

Ooops sorry forgot to add the smiley :-D

I enjoy some of the jibes when they are funny and obviously intended to be so but I think we should make more of an effort to abide by the forum standards. There may be people out there who have a view on the topics discussed in this area of the forum but who don’t want to be on the receiving end of someone else’s bile. If one needs the hide of an elephant to make a comment it will only descend further into an area of the forum for the few not for the many (with apologies to Mr Corbyn) .

;-)

Come off it Veronica!! They love it! Its the same bunch knocking spots of each other all day long. I dont think much of it is serious. I come on here for a good debate and the odd rant and often end up in tears laughing. Maybe its just me. 8-)

Barryd999 - 2018-04-09 1:51 PM

Come off it Veronica!! They love it! Its the same bunch knocking spots of each other all day long. I dont think much of it is serious. I come on here for a good debate and the odd rant and often end up in tears laughing. Maybe its just me. 8-)

I often end up in tears laughing too Barry but I have developed a thicker skin over my time on here. When I first joined there were a few responses to my posts that upset me, possibly because I was a bit of a shrinking Violet *-) (as if)

I only insult those who insult me or those who have been here a long time and know the ropes - too long in some cases - and those who deserve a bit of winding up - and it does make I smile!!

I never insult newbies - unless they have a pop at me first in which case game on !!

Violet1956 - 2018-04-09 2:01 PM

I often end up in tears laughing too Barry but I have developed a thicker skin over my time on here. When I first joined there were a few responses to my posts that upset me, possibly because I was a bit of a shrinking Violet *-) (as if)

Yeah me too. You forget that some might be a bit less thick skinned. I've always been thick (skinned). I've had to be. That nasty Antony and pelmet man bully me all the time :(

Barryd999 - 2018-04-09 2:55 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-04-09 2:01 PM

Yeah me too. You forget that some might be a bit less thick skinned. I've always been thick (skinned). I've had to be. That nasty Antony and pelmet man bully me all the time :(

You've got a lot of thick skin ... It's normally called fat ... Name calling seems to be the norm for some on here but I just put that down to a bullied childhood they went through and the fact they don't get out much ... I think we should have a football card system maybe and a yellow card is given for name calling and maybe a red for say giving out details of someone else's address or sumat ... Some of the names are really scary

Violet1956 - 2018-04-09 4:00 PM

As ever pearls of wisdom are to be found in Malc’s posts. I rue the day when he stops putting us all in our place with few words.

You are joking ... Never mind pearls of wisdom his stuff his normally more Norman Wisdom but nowhere near as funny

antony1969 - 2018-04-09 4:07 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-04-09 4:00 PM

As ever pearls of wisdom are to be found in Malc’s posts. I rue the day when he stops putting us all in our place with few words.

You are joking ... Never mind pearls of wisdom his stuff his normally more Norman Wisdom but nowhere near as funny

That's a bit harsh, Malc does have all the sense of humour of a Labour politician!

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-04-09 3:37 PM

................... I come on here for a good debate

I assume you are often very disappointed Barry.

;-)

He hopes to master it one day ;-) ..........

Archived