---

gwyn

It seems we were really lucky last year, bought a new La Strada Pronto last March and when we went down to the dealers to collect it, half the electrics were't working, the number plates were not GB as we'd asked for, the freebies weren't included and there was a cassette player instead of a CD as we'd asked. Within a week a chap had arrived and sorted it all out, although he did manage to fuse the dashboard lights!! which we didn't discover immedietly. We sorted this out ourselves and apart from that the only problem we had was with the cruise control which took a couple of goes to put right but is okay now we were not impressed with all these problems but it appears from the threads that it could have been a lot worse which I think is dfisgusting considering the money paid out, I would be hopping mad if we had all the problems some people do

All well and good, Gwyneth, but why, oh why, did the dealership get you there to collect the van when they hadn't checked it over themselves and checked it against the order sheet?

For some folk, the journey to the dealership can be several hundred miles.  Would you have consideder yourselves so lucky if you had made such a journey, and then found what you found?  I don't think you were lucky.  I think you have a sloppy dealer!  I hope you got something for all your wasted time.

Archived