Advice please for Autohome Classique TS

TonyG6ZEM

Hi, from a fairly new member and the new owner of an Autohome Classique TS on a Peugeot Boxer 2.5d year 1996, I have just had air assist suspension fitted which helps with tired springs on the back, (advice given from a previous post) We have not used the van yet as still learning about everything (or trying!) I do not have an handbook for the Autohome itself so anyone with a copied h/book, manual or any info that can be shared, of the workings of everything in the home. This is my first Motor home, never been camping before, not even in a tent! So I am totally ignorant in all the workings, so any help you knowledgeable guys can give me will be very much appreciated, Tia. Tony.

You may well have difficulty obtaining Autohomes documentation for your 1996 motorhome, but you can get a lot of valuable background information from John Wickersham’s book “The Motorcaravan Manual”.

Given the age of our motorhome, an earlier copy of the book may be just as useful (perhaps more useful even) than the most recent issue, and you should be able to obtain one for just a few quid from ebay or Amazon.

Archived