We Stand With You Sir

antony1969

What a fantastic speech ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/993926510003277825 ... He's probably going to win The Nobel Peace Prize for his tough stance against North Korea now POTUS Trump targets Iran ... Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu showed us the proof and King Trump has acted on it ... Sir we stand with you in whatever you decide and I know I speak for all Chatterbox members when I say God bless you and thank you for not being a weak wet fart like the previous President xxxx

Sorry Rich ... I'll pass on your best wishes and love though next time I see POTUS Trump which looks like it could be his London gig ... Suppose it is silly of me to talk for everyone on here ... He does after all know we all love him already

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 8:28 P.. Sir we stand with you in whatever you decide and I know I speak for all Chatterbox members when I say God bless you and thank you for not being a weak wet fart like the previous President xxxx

That’ll reassure him then !

About 10 regulars at the last count

Bye for now

Snowie

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 8:28 PM

What a fantastic speech ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/993926510003277825 ... He's probably going to win The Nobel Peace Prize for his tough stance against North Korea now POTUS Trump targets Iran ... Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu showed us the proof and King Trump has acted on it ... Sir we stand with you in whatever you decide and I know I speak for all Chatterbox members when I say God bless you and thank you for not being a weak wet fart like the previous President xxxx

Why are you posting this in a new thread? What has happened to your Trump Shrine thread? I liked that. Did you lose it? (lol)

Barryd999 - 2018-05-09 12:14 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 8:28 PM

Why are you posting this in a new thread? What has happened to your Trump Shrine thread? I liked that. Did you lose it? (lol)[/quote

I believe because it's brilliant news it deserved a place all on its own ... On it's own a bit like Bullet

snowie - 2018-05-09 9:56 AM

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 8:28 P.. Sir we stand with you in whatever you decide and I know I speak for all Chatterbox members when I say God bless you and thank you for not being a weak wet fart like the previous President xxxx

That’ll reassure him then !

About 10 regulars at the last count

Bye for now

Snowie

Thanks for that ... I'll pass on your best wishes to him ... He'll be thrilled

Archived