The Guardian.......It's official........

Guest pelmetman

Not sure you managed to read the piece you linked to, Dave - as usual! :-D Parr is a freelance photographer, and a member of Magnum. He is neither a Guardian staffer, nor an editor.

Even from the mail piece it is clear he was on a photographic assignment for the Guardian, and was expressing his own opinion about who tended to attend Chelsea - which seems about right to me.

Dear old mail, eh, it really knows how to push your buttons, doesn't it? Even when you have completely the wrong end of the stick!

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-05-27 10:51 AM

Not sure you managed to read the piece you linked to, Dave - as usual! :-D Parr is a freelance photographer, and a member of Magnum. He is neither a Guardian staffer, nor an editor.

Even from the mail piece it is clear he was on a photographic assignment for the Guardian, and was expressing his own opinion about who tended to attend Chelsea - which seems about right to me.

Dear old mail, eh, it really knows how to push your buttons, doesn't it? Even when you have completely the wrong end of the stick!

So the Guardian wouldn't assign like thinking folk? ;-) ...........

You'll be telling me next they only write their own stuff *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-05-27 12:37 PM

As I read the article Dave, although it is a tad poorly written I grant you, it is about the massive twits on twitter who thought it was racist towards BAME groups to point out that there were not many of them at the Chelsea Flower Show.

So the left wing bias BBC invites a left wing Guardian photographer and there was no agenda? ;-) ......

Where is the balance? :-S .......Why didn't they invite a Daily Mail photographer? :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-05-27 1:28 PM

As I read the article Dave, although it is a tad poorly written I grant you, it is about the massive twits on twitter who thought it was racist towards BAME groups to point out that there were not many of them at the Chelsea Flower Show.

So the left wing bias BBC invites a left wing Guardian photographer and there was no agenda? ;-) ......

Where is the balance? :-S .......Why didn't they invite a Daily Mail photographer? :D .........

Brian already pointed out to you that Parr is freelance so doesn't work for either the Guardian or Mail....thats what freelance means.

Only the second post in yet you still couldn't read it. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-27 1:46 PM

Brian already pointed out to you that Parr is freelance so doesn't work for either the Guardian or Mail....thats what freelance means.

Freelance?......So what *-) .......

Don't they have opinions? ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-05-27 8:30 PM

Freelance?......So what *-)

It means he works for neither the BBC or Guardian.....that's what. Whatever his political interests or persuasions are is irrelevant as he doesn't work for what you see as "left wing" businesses.

Doesn't anyone? :-S

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-27 10:16 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-27 8:30 PM

Freelance?......So what *-)

It means he works for neither the BBC or Guardian.....that's what. Whatever his political interests or persuasions are is irrelevant as he doesn't work for what you see as "left wing" businesses.

Doesn't anyone? :-S

So when the Guardian next wants to hire a freelance journalist, Tommy Robinson could get the job? >:-) .........

Archived