Motorhome storage

Richard J

Good afternoon everybody.

I’m after some advice/experience of storing a motorhome in Europe. I’m considering leaving my motorhome for periods of about 3 months in storage in Europe. Initially I’m looking at northern Spain near Barcelona or Girona. I want to be able to use it for 10 days within that three months. If that’s successful I’ll probably be looking at south eastern France or Italy the next year.

Any advice greatly received.

Thanks Richard

Hi, I'm sorry I can't help with storage suggestions that far North in Spain, but I have stored in both Malagar and Murcia areas near the airports, the going rate is 50 euro a month in a secure compound with security and cameras, I will suggest people will say about insurance cover, but the longest I leave it is normally 3-4 weeks over xmas. I'm sure if your travelling around your preferred region you will find a suitable storage place, either on a site or dedicated storage place.

Try looking at www.ukcampsites.co.uk they have campsites listed all over Europe and on the search you can tick the storage facility box, that might help you.

We offer limited storage but I think it will be out of the area you would like.

Thank you both for your replies.

I hadn’t noticed that search option but have since looked and there are lots of options although it would still be nice to be recommended some venues when you are leaving your second home hundreds of miles away for a few weeks !

Thanks again.

Richard

Archived