HAPPY BREXIT DAY.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

To my fellow Brexiteers B-) ..........2 years since we voted ........279 days until we're out :D .........

Yes Happy Brexit Day to all from me ... Is it me or is a cracking no deal scenario looking more and more likely ... Should be a good march in London today ... Speakers include David Lammy and Sir Vince Faggot ... Should be a good un ... Gina ! Gina ! Gina !

The Peoples Vote Campaign (Who I am an official "Activist" for, Yes indeed! :D ) is not the only march in London today. Looks like the far right groups will be joining in as well. Get Popcorn and beer in! :D

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/22/peoples-vote-march-against-brexit-london-thousands-expected

Wonder which will draw the biggest crowd.

With 48% of the public in favour of a public vote with only 25% against and now 53% backing remain with 47% backing leave, considering how badly Brexit is going I think its time the public were offered the chance tor re-engage with Brexit.

Barryd999 - 2018-06-23 9:24 AM

With 48% of the public in favour of a public vote with only 25% against and now 53% backing remain with 47% backing leave, considering how badly Brexit is going I think its time the public were offered the chance tor re-engage with Brexit.

The real problems are that nobody wants to lose face now by changing their views, and if we capitulate now to Barmy Barnier and his Band of Beaurocrats the EU will walk all over us - nothing new there then.

As I see it, on balance more good than bad seems to have come to us from the EU over the years but that does not mean we want to be part of a political United States of Europe.

On the other hand I doubt we can trust any UK government of any politcal face to deliver what is best for us all when all they seem concerned with is winning the next election, furthering political extremes, and lining their own pockets rather than sustainable long term development of the country, which is why having wasted the North Sea Bonus we are in the deep doo dah we are in now. Economic mismanagement on a ginormous scale, so maybe a USE could do better? Who knows?

Tracker - 2018-06-23 11:12 AM

The real problems are that nobody wants to lose face now by changing their views, and if we capitulate now to Barmy Barnier and his Band of Beaurocrats the EU will walk all over us - nothing new there then.

As I see it, on balance more good than bad seems to have come to us from the EU over the years but that does not mean we want to be part of a political United States of Europe.

On the other hand I doubt we can trust any UK government of any politcal face to deliver what is best for us all when all they seem concerned with is winning the next election, furthering political extremes, and lining their own pockets rather than sustainable long term development of the country, which is why having wasted the North Sea Bonus we are in the deep doo dah we are in now. Economic mismanagement on a ginormous scale, so maybe a USE could do better? Who knows?

I would be inclined to agree with most of your last two paragraphs Rich. Its a pity nobody wants to lose face though as its going to be a cluster fcuk. I think most people can see that. If I were a proper Brexiteer I Would be shouting to call it off as its going to fail. In your first paragraph you say if we capitulate they will walk all over us. They already are and have done for two years. The gamble was that we were told they need us more than we need them and it to quote Liam Fox "Would be the easiest deal in history".

It would be better to wait and see if Europe really does become the monster Brexiteers say it is. Right now we were all ticking along fine. We have even had Free movement reform from the EU last month. If it does perhaps 75% of the public would be up for leaving. Then it would be right to leave. The reason its failing now is we are completely divided. Nobody will win.

Guest pelmetman

The Peoples Vote Campaign (Who I am an official "Activist" for, Yes indeed! :D ) is not the only march in London today. Looks like the far right groups will be joining in as well. Get Popcorn and beer in! :D

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/22/peoples-vote-march-against-brexit-london-thousands-expected

Watched the drone footage of the London anti Brexit crowd ;-) ...........

They nearly filled a whole street (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-06-23 11:09 PM

Watched the drone footage of the London anti Brexit crowd ;-) ...........

They nearly filled a whole street (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

You sure you werent watching the Pro Brexit rally that was going on at the same time as I gather just one mini bus load of angry red faced pensioners turned up for that with a few threatening to bash the remoaners with their zimmer frames. Maybe thats what you saw.

This looks like several streets to me.

Coppers reckoned there was about half a million turned out for the Peoples vote demo. How many turned out for the pro Brexit march? About 12 I reckon.

They should have had me on that stage though, would have probably pulled in another half a million. :D

Barryd999 - 2018-06-25 11:54 AM

Coppers reckoned there was about half a million turned out for the Peoples vote demo. How many turned out for the pro Brexit march? About 12 I reckon.

They should have had me on that stage though, would have probably pulled in another half a million. :D

Wow half a million white faces marching for .... Errr .... nothing .... Nice day out though ... Your Bible has the figure at "about" 100.000 so lets be honest its guna be less than that figure ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2018/jun/23/about-100000-people-central-london-anti-brexit-march-video ... Half a million ???

antony1969 - 2018-06-25 2:33 PM

Wow half a million white faces marching for .... Errr .... nothing .... Nice day out though ... Your Bible has the figure at "about" 100.000 so lets be honest its guna be less than that figure ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2018/jun/23/about-100000-people-central-london-anti-brexit-march-video ... Half a million ???

Thats what the Police estimated the numbers at but I would suspect it was somewhere in between, certainly more than the 100000 estimated but they were only hoping for 80000 but it was certainly more than the 12 daft old feckers that turned up for the Pro Brexit march.

Barryd999 - 2018-06-25 3:12 PM

Thats what the Police estimated the numbers at but I would suspect it was somewhere in between, certainly more than the 100000 estimated but they were only hoping for 80000 but it was certainly more than the 12 daft old feckers that turned up for the Pro Brexit march.

Organisers say 100.000 i'll go with that but thats prolly inflated ... Havent seen the pro-Brexit stuff but I reckon those 12 old fec7ers will be the eventual winners ... Not long left now

antony1969 - 2018-06-25 3:23 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-06-25 3:12 PM

Organisers say 100.000 i'll go with that but thats prolly inflated ... Havent seen the pro-Brexit stuff but I reckon those 12 old fec7ers will be the eventual winners ... Not long left now

Not long left? Even Foxy is saying we might have to extend the transition period. It could be 7 years since the vote before we are out. Maybe it might be 17 or 70 or never. I bet all that happens is they keep kicking the can down the road as nobody seems to be able to find a way to make square pegs fit in round holes and one, two or five years isnt going to change that.

I think they should put you and Dave in charge now. Just walk away, tell the EU to get stuffed and get it over with. No deal. (lol)

antony1969 - 2018-06-25 4:53 PM

Maybe you might wanna check exactly what he says and under what conditions that extension would come into play ... The headline looks good but the detail is quite different isnt it

Dont get me wrong. I dont want this sh!te to carry on and on anymore than you do. Its already costing us £440 million a week so far and we haven't even left yet. I honestly hope if there is no chance of another vote then I am going to support your hard Brexit. Out on the 29th of March. No deals or conditions, walk away.

Your boyfriend wont be happy with ya ... Whats that "hard Brexit" anyway ??? Tha's more life left in your little nipper than the EU and your nippers not worked for years ... The EU is dead ... C'mon anything backed by Blair , Adonis , Vince Faggot , Alistair Campbell and Windy Miller aint worth a fudge ... You can do a pro-Brexit song now cant ya

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-06-25 5:06 PM

Maybe you might wanna check exactly what he says and under what conditions that extension would come into play ... The headline looks good but the detail is quite different isnt it

Dont get me wrong. I dont want this sh!te to carry on and on anymore than you do. Its already costing us £440 million a week so far and we haven't even left yet.

So say's a pro European think tank *-) ........I'm to polite to say what I think of their male cow poo >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-06-25 6:26 PM

Dont get me wrong. I dont want this sh!te to carry on and on anymore than you do. Its already costing us £440 million a week so far and we haven't even left yet.

So say's a pro European think tank *-) ........I'm to polite to say what I think of their male cow poo >:-) ........

What reason would you cite for us going from the top of the growth tables to the bottom then Dave which just happened to go into freefall after the referendum? We narrowly avoided a recession because there was a world economic boom shortly after as well. 0.1% Growth. What do you think it was then? The weather? Wrong kind of leaves on the trees?

antony1969 - 2018-06-25 5:49 PM

Your boyfriend wont be happy with ya ... Whats that "hard Brexit" anyway ??? Tha's more life left in your little nipper than the EU and your nippers not worked for years ... The EU is dead ... C'mon anything backed by Blair , Adonis , Vince Faggot , Alistair Campbell and Windy Miller aint worth a fudge ... You can do a pro-Brexit song now cant ya

You know what a Hard Brexit is. You and Bracket have been going on about it long enough. Dont pay em anything, tell em to feck off! Walk away. We have a whole world out there you told us waiting to do trade deals with us. The EU is finished you say so lets just bugger off!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-06-25 6:53 PM

antony1969 - 2018-06-25 5:49 PM

You know what a Hard Brexit is. You and Bracket have been going on about it long enough. Dont pay em anything, tell em to feck off! Walk away. We have a whole world out there you told us waiting to do trade deals with us. The EU is finished you say so lets just bugger off!

Exactly! B-) .........

We resort to WTO rules which apply to the other 120 odd countries that trade with the EU ;-) ...........and we don't get to pay any bill >:-) .........

I'm glad your coming around to our way of thinking at last :D ...........

After all its not like we owe them anything???? >:-( ...........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-06-25 6:51 PM

What reason would you cite for us going from the top of the growth tables to the bottom then Dave which just happened to go into freefall after the referendum? We narrowly avoided a recession because there was a world economic boom shortly after as well. 0.1% Growth. What do you think it was then? The weather? Wrong kind of leaves on the trees?

Narrowly avoided recession???? :-S .......

We're due a recession as they usually happen every 10 years :-| ..........

But from what I'm seeing Brexit is actually keeping our economy ticking along quite nicely ;-) ........

By now we ought to be in Bust mode given our Boom & Bust economy..........but I've never seen the Pound against the Euro so stable........Or employment at a all time high since the 70's :-> .........

Plus our sports teams seem to be winning, and it looks like we're in for a bbq summer B-) ..........

So it's deffo the end of the world 8-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-06-25 10:46 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-06-25 6:51 PM

Narrowly avoided recession???? :-S .......

We're due a recession as they usually happen every 10 years :-| ..........

But from what I'm seeing Brexit is actually keeping our economy ticking along quite nicely ;-) ........

By now we ought to be in Bust mode given our Boom & Bust economy..........but I've never seen the Pound against the Euro so stable........Or employment at a all time high since the 70's :-> .........

Plus our sports teams seem to be winning, and it looks like we're in for a bbq summer B-) ..........

So it's deffo the end of the world 8-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

You really need to read something other than the Mail Dave. *-)

Archived