Farages alternative "retirement pot"

Bulletguy

But it wasnt the remainers who engineered Brexit in order to make more money, pay less tax and deregulate the UK to their benefit by conning voters that it was all about Immigration, taking back control and wonderful trade deals. Even Arron Banks admitted the other day that they led Brexiteers up the garden path.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-06-25 10:35 PM

But it wasnt the remainers who engineered Brexit in order to make more money, pay less tax and deregulate the UK to their benefit by conning voters that it was all about Immigration, taking back control and wonderful trade deals. Even Arron Banks admitted the other day that they led Brexiteers up the garden path.

Arron Banks can claim what he likes ;-) ........I weren't led nowhere.......After 40 years I finally found the Exit B-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-26 3:38 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-25 10:29 PM

Yeah like Remoaner hedge fund managers weren't doing the same thing *-) ...........

Notice you haven't posted any up though. *-)

"David Harding, the Cambridge-educated physicist and billionaire hedge-fund boss, donated £3.5 million to Lord (Stuart) Rose’s Britain Stronger In campaign but was one of the big winners on the day. Winton may have lost the vote but consoled himself with a big windfall at his Hammersmith-based trading firm Winton Capital Management. One of its largest products, the Diversified fund, gained 3.1% on Friday while flagship fund Winton Futures surged by 2%.

Another quant trader, former Goldman Sachs executive Ewan Kirk, who today sold his company to Swiss firm Gam, also backed the In campaign but reaped the benefits of its failure by clinching a $75 million (£56 million) gain for his $2.5 billion Cantab Capital Quantitative fund in the Cambridge hi-tech hub.

Meanwhile, Systematica, a $10 billion Swiss-based company, led by top investor Leda Braga, added 1.35% to its BlueTrend fund after following a similar quant strategy.

On the other side, Lib-Dem-supporting billionaire Sir Paul Marshall, made at least $10 million for his Global Opportunities fund at Marshall Wace after shorting stocks such as Odey favourite Berkeley, easyJet and Carillion, which all fell by double digits after the vote."

https://www.standard.co.uk/business/business-focus-the-billionaire-hedge-fund-winners-who-braved-the-brexit-rollercoaster-a3284101.html

Perfect examples of Remoaner hedge fund hypocrites >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-06-26 6:28 PM

Yeah like Remoaner hedge fund managers weren't doing the same thing *-) ...........

"David Harding, the Cambridge-educated physicist and billionaire hedge-fund boss, donated £3.5 million to Lord (Stuart) Rose’s Britain Stronger In campaign but was one of the big winners on the day.

Perfect examples of Remainer hedge fund hypocrites >:-) ...........

That's better......making Brexit hedge fund investors hypocrites (to use your own term) too. Just shows what the referendum was used for and the people who benefited financially. What needs looking at is who had access to private polls and passed on the information enabling them to make a financial killing. It mentions the legality of that in that Bloomeberg link but i doubt you grasped that part.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-26 7:25 PM

"David Harding, the Cambridge-educated physicist and billionaire hedge-fund boss, donated £3.5 million to Lord (Stuart) Rose’s Britain Stronger In campaign but was one of the big winners on the day.

That's better......making Brexit hedge fund investors hypocrites (to use your own term) too. Just shows what the referendum was used for and the people who benefited financially. What needs looking at is who had access to private polls and passed on the information enabling them to make a financial killing. It mentions the legality of that in that Bloomeberg link but i doubt you grasped that part.

So its OK for Remoaners to make money out of Brexit but not Brexiteers? *-) .........

How very two faced whinging Remoaner (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-06-26 8:50 PM

So its OK for Remoaners to make money out of Brexit but not Brexiteers? *-) .........

No and i never said so if you read my post! But as that informative Bloomberg article said, questions need to be asked as to who had access to private polls (not public) and how/who was passing information on. You suggested Remainer hedge fund investors were 'hypocrites'.....i'm saying those investors on both sides of the fence, Remain and Brexit were.

Don't you agree? You cannot have it only one way.

It's something i've never been comfortable with. I will speak to my nephew when back in UK as finance is his line of business and ask him what he knows about it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-27 2:33 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-26 8:50 PM

No and i never said so if you read my post! But as that informative Bloomberg article said, questions need to be asked as to who had access to private polls (not public) and how/who was passing information on. You suggested Remainer hedge fund investors were 'hypocrites'.....i'm saying those investors on both sides of the fence, Remain and Brexit were.

Don't you agree? You cannot have it only one way.

It's something i've never been comfortable with. I will speak to my nephew when back in UK as finance is his line of business and ask him what he knows about it.

So why aren't you asking why Cameron used 9 million of taxpayers money to fund the Remoaner propaganda machine????? *-) .........

AND more importantly why is the establishment so stuffed with rabid Remoaners???? >:-) ..........

My sincerest wish is that when leave the EU in 275 days time B-) ........

We can start a root and branch reform of the loony lefty elite that infect our political classes and institutions >:-) ........

Archived