Garmin Camper 770 LMT-D time of arrival

EMS

I have recently purchased a Garmin Camper 770 LMT-D but I can't find how to display the estimated time of arrival at the destination that has been set, I found that this was very useful facility with our last model.

Is it possible with this Satnav? If so how?

We have just bought one as well. Ours shows the ETA on bottom info bar, right hand side next to spanner. Can't see anything in the "rules" as to how to set or unset this function so assume that it is automatically shown. If yours does not, suggest you call Garmin as you may have a fault. We find the ETA uncannily accurate.

Barry

On a Camper 770, touch the screen on the display of time/distance to run (towards the R on the bottom) and up comes a selection of substitute displays, which includes the ETA.  Simply select the one you want and the display will revert to the map, including your choice.

I have found the time of arrival it was hidden under the altitude icon!

So select a different display either altitude or time of arrival!

Has any one had the problem of the battery going flat whilst being used, as ours has stopped working a couple of times and the displays shows the charger is not adequate to charge unit when plugged into 12 volt van socket.

Thanks for help. ;-)

EMS - 2018-06-30 3:03 PM

Has any one had the problem of the battery going flat whilst being used, as ours has stopped working a couple of times and the displays shows the charger is not adequate to charge unit when plugged into 12 volt van socket.

Thanks for help. ;-)

Never experienced that though when in use i keep mine plugged into the 12v cig socket. What i have noticed is by comparison to an old TomTom unit, the Garmin 760 has a very limited 'stand alone' supply (when off 12v).

Archived