The best CL in the UK? We think so!

Boris

Lincolnshire gem!

Have just returned from 10 days at Keal Lodge, (see website below) if there is a better CL anywhere then we would like to know where. The info pack is a mammoth binder of useful information (not full of dos and donts!) and was invaluable to us. Keith and Alison were so welcoming and helpful, we felt as though we were their personal guests – I am usually difficult to please but there is not one issue worthy of a negative comment. This is as close to perfect as you can find. Why the CL and adjacent Premier Park were not packed out we can’t understand – there should be a waiting list for pitches here. A real bonus was the availability of local (cheap) car hire. This site will not disappoint on ANY level. Adults only, level hard standing pitches, fully serviced, landscaped surroundings, 5 minute’s walk into village, In 25 years of caravanning and motorhoming, we have never seen anything better. AND reasonably priced!! The video does not do it justice. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

http://www.keallodgetouringsite.co.uk/10.html

"This site will not disappoint on ANY level."

It might disappoint me. I've never really seen the attraction of adults only sites, but a humans only site - which this is not - would certainly get my custom.

Ah! thats answered a few questions,so it is the best CL in the country? at £20 per night without showers toilets ect; it looks as though it rates as one of the most expensive also, we stay on Farringdon fishing farm,caravan club,cl overlooking 5 lakes well stocked hard standing toilets,£11.00 per night and it is a pretty site.

stvekay - 2018-07-26 8:46 AM

Seems to me it is a small very smart well equipped campsite. Re price well I am still in £ shillings and pence so seems expensive.

LOL :-D :-D :-D

Look like I'm not the only one who likes the sound of a Adults only Dog free site,,, market for somebody....but it must be cheap. Well we only spend thousands on our vans. B-)

It looks a really nice site but not for everyone

We all have our little favourites

Our favourite c/l-c/s has no hard standing no hook up no flowers no toilet

Just a field really for £7 a night but we feel good there despite having stayed on many sites at all sorts of prices

This one has a little something that pulls us back regularly

Who knows why.

dawki - 2018-07-26 5:24 PM

Just a field really for £7 a night but we feel good there despite having stayed on many sites at all sorts of prices

Who knows why.

Sounds my sort of place Where?

Thanks

Steve kelly

stvekay - 2018-07-26 5:54 PM

dawki - 2018-07-26 5:24 PM

Who knows why.

Sounds my sort of place Where?

Thanks

Steve kelly

https://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/campsites/uk/westsussex/chichester/woodlandsfarm

Archived