Migrant under Motorhome

Wasnt Me

Horror of horrors, migrants read the Daily Mail!

This report was in the Daily Mail in September 2014. Different van and motorhomers although both vans are six wheelers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756828/Moment-suspected-illegal-immigrant-emerged-underneath-motorhome-d-clung-Calais-suburban-road-Kent.html

Obviously an idea copied by the latest miscreant. If it happens once every four years, I don't think those going to France have much to worry about even if they have six wheelers.

Brock - 2018-07-26 12:05 PM

Horror of horrors, migrants read the Daily Mail!

This report was in the Daily Mail in September 2014. Different van and motorhomers although both vans are six wheelers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756828/Moment-suspected-illegal-immigrant-emerged-underneath-motorhome-d-clung-Calais-suburban-road-Kent.html

Obviously an idea copied by the latest miscreant. If it happens once every four years, I don't think those going to France have much to worry about even if they have six wheelers.

Nice to see the whole thing put in context. Good to see that all involved (motorhomers and migrant) are unharmed. People must be so desperate to take such insane risks.

Bulletguy - 2018-07-26 1:11 PM

Fleeing the violence in his own war torn country, who can blame him? Not related to the thread but an embedded link in the Mirror is a real corker! *-)

If my house in Cheshire is on fire i will run out into the street to escape the danger , I don’t continue to run to Sussex ;-)

Guest pelmetman

Fleeing the violence in his own war torn country, who can blame him?

Surely he would of been safe from violence as soon as he arrived in the EU? :-| ..........

So why did he head to the UK?..........Prolly heard what a soft touch our benefit system is ;-) ........

He better hope he don't end up in London, or it'll be a case of out off the frying pan into the fire 8-) ........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-07-26 3:00 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-26 2:39 PM

So why did he head to the UK?......…

I reckon he's heard you telling us all how good things will be after Brexit.

;-)

I doubt he would of heard me over all the moaning and wailing from you Remoaners ;-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-07-26 4:00 PM

I doubt he would of heard me over all the moaning and wailing from you Remoaners ;-) ...........

You must be confusing me with someone else.

I haven't complained about the referendum result.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-07-26 4:02 PM

So your looking forward to Brexit? B-) ..........

Adiebt - 2018-07-26 1:40 PM

Fleeing the violence in his own war torn country, who can blame him? Not related to the thread but an embedded link in the Mirror is a real corker! *-)

If my house in Cheshire is on fire i will run out into the street to escape the danger , I don’t continue to run to Sussex ;-)

If the entire country was at war then Sussex would be just as bad. You'd seek to escape from the country.....not just a county!

Bulletguy - 2018-07-26 5:20 PM

Adiebt - 2018-07-26 1:40 PM

If the entire country was at war then Sussex would be just as bad. You'd seek to escape from the country.....not just a county!

But the metaphor was a house fire, not a war. Either way, the point is, if you are fleeing danger of any sort why not stop as soon as you reach safety (as required by the Dublin Convention), rather than keep running for another thousand miles or more?

pelmetman - 2018-07-26 4:06 PM

Haven't really thought about it as I doubt if it will affect me much.

Do you think I should look forward to it - and if so which is the best bit ?

;-)

goldi - 2018-07-26 8:03 PM

Good evening,

But what about his family members, his poor mother and sisters or even his wife and children. it must be really terrible to have to flee and leave all your loved ones behind.

Don't worry about them. Once he gets leave to remain they'll not be far behind. He's just the advance guard.

Guest pelmetman
aandy - 2018-07-27 8:10 AM

goldi - 2018-07-26 8:03 PM

Good evening,

But what about his family members, his poor mother and sisters or even his wife and children. it must be really terrible to have to flee and leave all your loved ones behind.

Don't worry about them. Once he gets leave to remain they'll not be far behind. He's just the advance guard.

According to the report he's a minor ;-) ..............

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-07-26 7:27 PM

;-)

Best bit?............Getting off the EU Titanic before it goes down :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-07-27 8:52 AM

malc d - 2018-07-26 7:27 PM

;-)

Best bit?............Getting off the EU Titanic before it goes down :D .........

Hmmm.

Just as I thought.

You can't come up with any noticeable benefit of leaving - so I'm assuming that next year things will not be a lot better than this year.

Nothing to look forward to then.

:-(

Brock - 2018-07-26 12:05 PMHorror of horrors, migrants read the Daily Mail!This report was in the Daily Mail in September 2014. Different van and motorhomers although both vans are six wheelers.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756828/Moment-suspected-illegal-immigrant-emerged-underneath-motorhome-d-clung-Calais-suburban-road-Kent.htmlObviously an idea copied by the latest miscreant. If it happens once every four years, I don't think those going to France have much to worry about even if they have six wheelers.

Enterprising lad. The motorhome manufacturers should employ him to find all the storage space they've missed?

Knew i shouldnt have bothered reading this thread. Theres a story and a person behind the story. We celebrate this kind of human feat in hollywood sport and WW2 history. Politics is an insipid and dehumanising invention.

Probably made up by the cheddars marketing board. Can imagine the scene. Hes not coming in the house. See whats in the bread bin. Found these but theyve been in there for months. Oh god why us ?

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-07-27 9:40 AM

Nothing to look forward to then.

:-(

Not for you closet Remoaners :D ..........

Archived