Eurotunnel problems

Den

I see on the news I read on my mobile that the tunnel are having problems due to the high temperatures

It talks totally from the uk and no mention from France.

Are you or have you traveled today from France in a MH

THANKS

DEN.

We came through from France two days ago with no problems. We arrived a little early and was offered an earlier train although there was a sign saying you may have to take a train 1 departure later than scheduled. Saw no problems on the French side but large que on the British side.

Hi,

When I was young, I used to swim the channel three times before breakfast. But I had to give it up ... I kept finding myself in France.

Similarly, if trains can travel from Calais to Dover, but not from Dover to Calais, won't all the trains eventually be parked in Dover?

pelmetman - 2018-07-27 7:29 PM

Who books to go to France at the end of July or any time in August ? 8-) ........

One of my sons and his teacher wife with their three youngsters who are all tied to university holidays. They are waiting at Folkstone at the moment!

My wife and I who due to medical and other commitments only have two weeks in August free for a quick trip to Holland....normally all of May and June and all of September and October are free. *-)

We traveled today from France and arrived a little early and were offered an earlier train. Perfect.

But don’t ask about the Bumpy motorways back to Worcester and all the congestion.

Nice to be back !!!!

Archived