Out and About live rescue from Austria.

One of our club members whit two adults, two younsters girls, and six dogs where stucked in the heat of a fiat ducato engine problem. Going home afther the european open dog festival. The two adult woman a board managed to get road assistance and get the motorhome uploaded on a deep loader to a fitness for purpose garage. Chapeou for the woman. It was nicely parked against a decent garage parking. Where they can stay overnight in their motorhome. And a lake for swimming was just nearby. Badluck- Good luck.Our team is standby. Hopefully the garage get the fiat in running order homewards to belgium. Is this the same in the UK? From 7-8- 18 we are there in hundreds at rockingham- castle etc.

Well nobody seems to have tried to answer, so I'll try and make sense of the OP.

Do van recovery firms exist in UK, well of cause they do, we've had to be taken home on a breakdown truck with our old VW.

Do your members have breakdown cover which extends to UK, or will they rely on Fiat Camper Assist.

If it's Fiat camper assist I guess you will be taken to a Fiat Pro garage, most of these seem large companies, not sure if these will allow you to 'camp' on premises.

Monique may have been on the tv t'other night, well at least in the background, as there was a report from Rockingham.

One thing that I did wonder about, what happens to all the dog poo? With thousands of dogs there this weekend it must amount to a whole heap of ****, Gf asked a similar question at the Dogs Trust in Evesham t'other week but they had no idea, all they knew was a truck came and took it away.

Archived