Is that a EU cherry I see before me?........

Guest pelmetman

Mmmm ... Could be interesting ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1001116/brexit-news-latest-live-update-theresa-may-michel-barnier-european-union ... If true wonder if the usual moaners will be happy ... They've gotta be its the one thing they've always screamed over apart from their newly found Irish border concern ... Anyone fancy a bet they'll whinge

Brexpress and Daily Heil. If it's true then it's good news but I dunno why you two are so excited as the Mail seems to think it will stop us doing deals with all these wonderful new countries and it will certainly scupper trade with the USA as it means maintaining alignment with the EU which Trump of course won't accept. Of course it doesn't mention services which is 80% of our economy, goods 20%.

Anyway I thought you were banking on a full fat Brexit as I'm banking on a full fat remain. Nobody wants anything in the middle do they?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-08-10 9:47 AM

Brexpress and Daily Heil. If it's true then it's good news but I dunno why you two are so excited as the Mail seems to think it will stop us doing deals with all these wonderful new countries and it will certainly scupper trade with the USA as it means maintaining alignment with the EU which Trump of course won't accept.

I cant see how the EU could control what we import from the US? :-S ...........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-08-10 9:47 AM

Anyway I thought you were banking on a full fat Brexit as I'm banking on a full fat remain. Nobody wants anything in the middle do they?

I'm not averse to cherries :D ..........

Archived