EX VINDIBOYS

mover

Hi all I'm writting this from my van in Denia Spain,Camping Los pinos,WI FI connected for 2 euros a week, what a bargain, its only 5 euros a month.Im trying to catch the attention of Brian from Hornsea who I met in Spain as he is an ex Vindi boy like myself {Vindi boys were trained at the National sa Training school VINDICATRIX for entry into the Merchant Navy in the days when England had a proper Merchant Navy }Any way it was good to talk over old Vindi times and I was wondering how many Vindi boys are now Motorhomers.The weather in Spain has been fantastic for the last two months in the Valencia area .shorts and T shirts during the day ,chilly in the evenings ,but the last two days we have had heavy rain ,but it is gone now and things are getting back to normal. *-) *-)

Hi Malcolm, hope you and Kath are fine. Good to see you are in Los Pinos and it sounds as things are going well. It says in your e-mail you are trying to catch my attention - do you want something specific? If you want something specific I will text you my e-mail address. Got the fridge fixed finally, would you believe it just wanted a service and the right jet, wrong one being fitted. Would you believe that after Hymer UK had it for 3 days??? The wish list nearly complete now; satellite on the top, 2KW inverter inside; Val has got new washer and spinner!!! and we are about ready to go again but that won't be until April. All the best - Barrie and Val.

hi Brian and Val ,glad things are going to plan for you, no nothing specific just that Ive lost your E Mail address and have had to set up a new one for myself .its malarth@tiscali.co.uk ,Sounds as if the van is all singing and dancing now ,so come on down.love to both Malc xxx

Hi Messersmicht owner,well I think that qualifies you as an honary VINDI BOY,you will be sent your berret and shoulder flashes in due time BUT you will be required to have your Smallpox jabs and regulation scalping first,best regards Malc.

Archived