ADAC

sunbeam

Just got a letter from ADAC (edited) today saying they will not be renewing my cover next year I have been with them for eight years now just wondering has anyone else had any correspondence the same

(Post edited for correction from ASCI)

sunbeam - 2018-10-08 8:08 PM

Just got a letter from ADAC (edited) today saying they will not be renewing my cover next year I have been with them for eight years now just wondering has anyone else had any correspondence the same

when is your renewal due i had no problem renewing but that was in july

Guest pelmetman
sunbeam - 2018-10-08 8:08 PM

Or are they saying they're reverting your cover from Gold to standard?..........

As that's what they did with me when they had to pick up some heavy tabs (because of my MK5 Essex V6 Tranny experiment) from the AA :$ .........

Coz standard cover means you can still breakdown in Germany :D ..........

Recent-ish discussions on ADAC membership have suggested that it was now only possible for new members to join the ADAC scheme if they had a German address, but that existing members with a non-German address were still able to renew their membeship.

There does not seem to be anything on-line to suggest that this policy has altered (and Pagey was able to renew in July) but that doesn’t mean that things will remain unchanged indefinitely.

It might be helpful if sunbeam provided more detail on what the letter from ADAC said. (For example, I’d anticipate that ADAC might have explained why sunbeam’s 2019 renewal would not be allowed.)

Archived