Petition - motorhome parking

certified

Roy - 2007-01-31 2:06 PM

Duly signed.  Hope somebody takes notice.

Roy.

Yes I've signed too - thought it was a very well worded petition. As for listening reminded me that that a... hole Ladyman, minister for transport, said the petition against road pricing was a load of rubbish, or words to that effect. Typical, they set up these facilities then don't like the results. That poll has already had 600,000+ signaturies with 20 days still to go, and they're already trying to spin themselves out of any duty to listen. Vernon

Two more names added. Good idea and worthy of support.

The comment about local authorities taken on board too. Once the van is delivered and we hit the road I am going to make a point of e-mailing any local authority where I have a bad experience with their parking arrangements. I think it is important we make ourselves heard as we all usually make a contribution to the local economy of every place we choose to stay.

Bob

I find it unbelievable that only 290 have signed up so far, perhaps it is the same as voter appathy! Perhaps the majority of motorhomers are quite happy with the parking arrangements that are available!!

8-) 8-) 8-)

This is on just about every motorhome site, certainly those I have seen, including one that purports to have over 10000 members and where this petition origionated, so why only 290.

Very perplexed!

Bas

Archived