Le Enduropale Quaduro

michele

Anyone into Motorbikes racing Quad bikes.

If so then maybe you would be interested in Le Touquet paris Plage.

We went a few years ago for what was supposed to be a romantic Valentines . When we arrived in Le Touquet we parked up at the Beach Front, everyone had a good look as Bessie isn't so common in France.

We said our Bonsoirs . Put the kettle on had a tea whilst getting washed and changed . Ready for dinner we trundled off into town We love to eat at the Matisse or the Tavern Royal my lips were watering with the thought of the langoustine oysters and a nice demi caraffe of house red .

As we approached the town we thought what's going on where are all these people from ? load's of bikes quads' M/H 's flying past the street's were packed un detered we carried on to the resturant and when we got there it was packed . Luckily for us the man remembers us and alway's greets us with a smile (once met never forgot)

We sat down and people watched so romantic Ha Ha.

we had a lovely evening and went back to the camper still thinking what's going on we never bothered to ask anyone just made our own asumptions.

On the way back to the camper around 11.30 still packed silly people laughing and jovial got into bed and RING DING DING DING DING

Ring DING DING DING RR. What the hell I jumped out of bed in my pjams

opened the door to see what skinny little bike was making this bloody horrible noise I was going to tell him he needed to muffle it.

I thought better of it, Hubby snoring through the lot!

Who drank the wine only one you can see !

that was it key's in the ignition off to the aerodrome .......

hubby wakes and say's were we going from the back bed he continues to sleep until the next morning leaving me to find the airport.

It was the Enduropal Quaduro .

we had a fantastic weekend we are not into bikes or racing it was fantastic to watch see . The people were buzing the fair ground was there the hotel's were full the rsturant's everything was all of a buzz.

It was so good that we alway's said that we would go back .

On leaving on the sunday I don't think that I would be exagerating saying that there must of been 10,000 bikes driving past us everysort and every kind. This year it's on the 9th of Feb for anyone who would like to go.

Sorry if I have bored you all. It's a nice weekend away.

;-)

Archived