Any charitable MHF subscribers on line?

derek500

It doesn't seem right not being to able answer posts on there without paying for the privilege

hi 8-) you take your choices *-) (lol) worth every penny with the time and fast responces i have had :-D i not going into the us and them

argument i view them all!! but mhf is better in my opuion :D :D has i said you take your choices :-o

saruman :D

Yes you pay your money and takes your choice but somehow i realy am against having to pay for a website where the information is given free and in goodwill. MHF was a good and interesting site that i have used until it went to subscription but lately it seems to have gone downhill. There have been many occasions when i could have and wanted to help somebody with up to date information on there but couldnt because of the subscription rules, sadly not my loss but thiers.

This MMM site seems to be developing into a very useful site and seems to be growing quckly lets hope it keeps going that way

RD

MHF is a very 'chatty' site - I am very selective on which forums I access because of the time factor.

OAA has really taken off, much better than the old MMM forum [which was restricted to 'members' only - to read never mind reply], and not as clearly structured -[well I didn't think so] I prefer a nice open site with an ordered layout.     I used to use motorhome list but found it difficult to follow threads, it has been altered but is still not as user friendly as this.

Like most people I tend to flit between several sites, it's more fun that way.

B-)

Archived