“aide – memoiré”

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

Have any one of you clever ladies & Gentlemen created a “check sheet” for picking up a new motorhome that I can purloin?

Have seen this discussed elsewhere before and thought it a good idea. It will act as a prompt sheet so that I don’t forget to check everything when I hopefully pick van up at end of the month.

It s just an “aide – memoiré” as in the excitement of the moment I am bound to forget something important - and its a long way to go back to Belgium….

Have been of with flue this week (hence the verbal diarrhoea(lol) ) and far to poorly & lazy and stupid to prepare one myself!

All info received will be available to others as freeware–Gratis.

I will not claim it as my own and "unique" and charge an extortionate amount for it, although others may be naturally tempted... :$

JudgeMental - 2007-02-03 3:50 PM Have any one of you clever ladies & Gentlemen created a “check sheet” for picking up a new motorhome that I can purloin? Have seen this discussed elsewhere before and thought it a good idea. It will act as a prompt sheet so that I don’t forget to check everything when I hopefully pick van up at end of the month. It s just an “aide – memoiré” as in the excitement of the moment I am bound to forget something important - and its a long way to go back to Belgium…. Have been of with flue this week (hence the verbal diarrhoea(lol) ) and far to poorly & lazy and stupid to prepare one myself! All info received will be available to others as freeware–Gratis. I will not claim it as my own and "unique" and charge an extortionate amount for it, although others may be naturally tempted... :$

Eddie

Check your private mail.

Good God, man.  What's the point in being a Judge if you can't? 

This is the reason for all those lenient sentences.  Don't forget Blair is a lawyer and his Missus a Judge.  The prisons aren't full at all, it's just a ruse to get the guilty  to cough to the judges in exchange for a light sentence. Otherwise, its bread and water in the Tower, same as usual!

In addition to your list may I suggest that you spend at least a couple of days testing out your new van at a location near to your dealer. They will therefore still be at hand to sort out any problems you come across. We did this with our last purchase and found a catalogue of faults with a new Burstner which we could not have tested beforehand.

Guest JudgeMental

RonB, that is my intention - to at least stay one night anyway.

Flicka, You read me well sir! :-D

Brian has sent me with an excellent Excel doc. which is very detailed.

Thanks again everyone for your interest!

Archived