How do I know what type of Euro engine I have

bigjohnthecat

bigjohnthecat - 2019-02-13 12:33 PM

Hi again I have a Burstner Nexxo Soverign 2015 Fiat Ducatto where can I find out what engine I have for the new emission laws CRIT'Air ?

Athough the Type Approval Certificates of Conformity (CoC) relating to your Burstner motorhome may well carry a ‘EURO number’ (The Fiat CoC for my 2015 Ducato-based Rapido has “EURO 5 M” in Para 47 and Paragraph 47 of the Rapido CoC also has a “EURO5” reference.) the application instructions for a Crit’Air sticker actually refer to the data on the vehicle’s registration certificate not on CoCs.

When filling in the on-line application form for a Crit’Air sticker, if you EXACTLY follow my straightforward advice below, you should be awarded the best possible sticker for your motorhome - which should be a yellow “2” sticker in your case.

1: IRRESPECTIVE OF THE MOTOR CARAVAN’S MAXIMUM OVERALL WEIGHT, always choose the “Private cars” option for the "Vehicle category [Champ J**]” box.

2: Always choose the “No indication of the environmental category” option for the “Indication of the environmental category [Champ V.9**]” box.

3: If the motorhome’s V5C does have a CO2 (g/km) figure in its Field V.7, enter that figure in the "CO2(in g/km) [Champ V.7**]” box. Otherwise leave that box empty.

Upload a copy of the 2nd page of the motorhome’s V5C registration certificate - that’s the page with “UK Registration Certificate” in blue in the top-left corner.

Archived