I give up!

Tony Jones

This my dear is what my old man terms jumping out of the Ark... Cheeky sod.

I did say that i would update with a slow progression of changes until I getto where I am now............OOOOooooohhhhh Then you will all be sorry..

Beacuse I have none on there of me now but by the time I get there there will be . I will take some this weekend when away with the girls and put the updated one of me next..

PS for your info only, look at the top you can see it's an old photo ripped........Bless his cotton socks.

I just realised you will get us shot vicar this is the M/H forum..

8-)

This is the serious M/H omers questions forum ..........?

As been pointed out to me many a time .....I been told to take it else where So I tend to stay up on the Chatterbox so's I don't cause anyone hag............

Peace be with you and also with me.......... ;-)

Keith T - 2007-02-05 3:28 PM

Hi Michelle - must say I admire you...and you must be clever, not only to have got one pic of you, but to change it as well.....! So far, I have't even succeded in getting any of me on there!

Such is the blessing ........!

Guest starspirit
Mel - you need to shrink the picture to a very small size - about 20kb I think - before it will download - or is that upload?

Oh my God, we've got a double act ... "Macmillan and Wife" comes to mind! (lol)

I don't usually have a problem uploading a picture, just for some reason it didn't want to play last night, even Peter was having trouble with is so NA, NA to you two! B-)

1387359734_PassionFlowerInsects.jpg.4692308ed45dc3e61507c677ff31d50d.jpg

Archived