But if it's dry well come along

enjoy the fun with laugh and song

So I don't book in case it's soggy

cos a muddy show is pretty boggy

Wait untill the day before

and trundle down like days of yore

it only costs an extra bit

much better than being stuck in s..t

Think you must be thinking of York starspirit, Peterboro weather for the last three years that we attended has been quite good. Last year was the worst of the three and that wasn't that bad bit wet at times but still good most of the time I thought.

Bas

Guest starspirit

I don't appear to have lost my spirit of adventure - last time I looked it was tucked up safely where I left it.

Am I missing something because I don't call being in a sea of mud with 5000 other vans adventurous?

It was more a dig at Warners double standards in not letting us advertise on here but doing so themselves.

Guest starspirit

Yes I am a bit of a cynic Rowan, but in this instance I was just doing me tongue in cheek humour bit!

I think that Boston, from memory, is only about 25 miles or so from Bourne and many many people drive a lot more than that every day - doing their bit for global warming one might say?

We like Lincolnshire and although we don't know it that well the villages are all so clean tidy and look well cared for which is often indicative of a good place to live.

I'd better stop or I'll be accused of hijacking!

Archived