Fuse panel diagram

rottytara2004

This on-line Elddis handbook is said to relate to their 2003 motorhomes

http://www.elddis.co.uk/documents/Handbooks/2003/motorhome-handbook.pdf

The handbook indicates (Page 20) that “Autostratus” motorhomes were fitted with an Italian-made CBE PC-200 control-panel and, consequently, matching CBE electrical equipment (battery-charger, fuse-box, etc.) would have been installed throughout.

There’s an Autostratus 12V/230V wiring diagram on Page 54 of the handbook and this shows 16 fuses (see 1st attached file below). The large number of fuses suggests that a CBE DS-520 Distribution Box would have been fitted (somewhere!!) with the 12V fuses beneath a transparent plastic cover. There’s an example of a DS-520 on the 2nd attached file.

(If your motorhome has a different control-panel/fuse-box to what’s shown in the handbook, you’ll need to say.)

1824086116_Autostratusfuses.png.00d601e30168560a08a320fc3a3f35f4.png

158992909_CBEDS-520.jpg.7bc4ecb972b43a87afd5d0fc6395c5fc.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello ops.

Sorry I was vague in my post and late reply to you all due to illness.

The diagram posted doesn’t look anything like mine. It isn’t the panel near Hab door as I know what they all mean. What I’m referring to is the fuse panel under the glove compartment and under bonnet engine panel. Would it be beneficial for me to take photographs to show you a picture of both panels?

As you appear to referring to the base vehicle fuseboxes, may I suggest that you refer to the Peugeot Boxer handbook.

If you do not have the handbook, it should be possible to download a copy.

Alan

Diagrams for the fuse boxes said to be fitted to Peugeot Boxer Mk 1 (1994-2003) vehicles can be found here

https://www.autogenius.info/peugeot-boxer-mk1-1994-2003-fuse-box-diagram/

Official Peugeot owner handbooks can be found here

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/APddb/

Handbooks for the Boxer commence from July 2002, and the handbook for January-July 2003 contains an “INDEX OF SECTIONS” that includes a “CHANGING A FUSE” sub-section (Pages 141-145). The latter carries drawings of the engine-compartment and fascia fuse boxes and lists the purpose of each fuse. (I’ve attaches a sample of the drawings below)

The information in the 2003 Peugeot handbook closely matches the information in the autogenius link I’ve provided above.

2095437163_boxerfuses.png.0c0d6e48b68315c2f6ce53ffc5ba39dc.png

Well done, Patricia.

Attaching files (photos, etc.) to a posting on these forums can be a real challenge.

The procedure involves ticking the “Attach a file after posting” box below the posting you’ve created and then clicking on the SUBMIT button.

Next you choose the file you want to attach to your posting from wherever you’ve stored that file on your device (PC, tablet, phone) and then click on the Submit button.

It’s absolutely essential that the size of the file does not exceed 100kb If a file does exceed 100kb in size it will not transfer and an error message will probably appear. So, if your photos had a large file-size, you’d need to reduce their size to 100kb to get them to appear on these forums and this is often not a simple thing to do (even for brunettes ;-) )

If it were vital that a file be attached to posting and the poster cannot do it themselves, another forum-member may be prepared to volunteer to have the file emailed to him/her and then try to get the file down to a manageable size. There will be limitations to what can be done - for instance it would be impracticable to attach a complete motorhome brochure or handbook to a posting.

Hi Derek

Loved the brunette bit lol.

Thanks for the informative procedure. Followed it, but got round it by sending it to my One Drive which allowed me to save it as a smaller size. I then went back into our forum, selected file (One Drive) and hey presto it accepted it!!!

You can now see my picture showing my van as under my profile. Thanks once again for your assistance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Derek, In order to reduce the size of photos I use a free to download program called PIXresizer which will reduce the size of photos in most formats inc. BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG & TIFF , the program allows you to choose which size you want to reduce the photo to, i e. 75%, 50%, 33%, or 25%, I save the resized pics to my picture folder then right click on one of the selected pics, then click on Properties to see the size of the picture in KB.

Hope this helps.

Phil

Archived