Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

Fast Pat - 2019-07-22 2:57 PM

More insight https://tinyurl.com/yyho2bhh

Yes its very good.

The only thing I would add is the traditional way for the Government to deal with Irish/Scottish/Welsh nationalists is to bung them more English taxpayer's money - like they bunged £2 billion to the DUP to buy Tory votes.

Mervyn King said he couldn't understand why there was not more public anger over bailing out the bankers. I can only guess its because the public don't realise that the Governments largess with their money directly affects their public infrastructure and services, leaving them inferior to Ireland, Scotland and Wales...

16016780_socialcarespending.thumb.png.b1308e532d9942dd8ae22b0b1de7142c.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

Happy Brexitmas day everyone B-) ...........

Cant open my present until the 11 o'clock......its so exciting :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-07-23 10:13 AM

Happy Brexitmas day everyone B-) ...........

Cant open my present until the 11 o'clock......its so exciting :D ........

Yep, it's going to be a very happy day! The first step on the road to freedom and eventual greater prosperity for all of us. There's going to be some gnashing of teeth amongst a few on here.

pelmetman - 2019-07-23 12:08 PM

B-) ............

Don't you have a scrolling calendar date you can use for your signature? This is the second time you've had to change it already and it's embarrassing to see you have to take the date down again. (lol)

I don’t care about Boris’s infidelities, his private life, his mad hair or his daft stunts but I do care about his integrity as a politician, and his terrible gaffs whilst serving as Foreign Secretary. We’ll see whether in office as PM he is capable of redeeming himself. I very much hope so because there is no credible opposition to the Tories at present. :-(

Violet1956 - 2019-07-23 12:26 PM

I don’t care about Boris’s infidelities, his private life, his mad hair or his daft stunts but I do care about his integrity as a politician, and his terrible gaffs whilst serving as Foreign Secretary. We’ll see whether in office as PM he is capable of redeeming himself. I very much hope so because there is no credible opposition to the Tories at present. :-(

I'm afraid that much is already a foregone conclusion Violet hence why respected MP's resigned before he'd even taken office. The country has been in a mess the past three years hemorrhaging money in the £billions.....Johnson will just blunder blindly on in his mad quest over a silly date.

I reckon we're looking at the shortest term of office for a UK PM.

Hhmmm.......not off to a very good start.

EU shoots down Boris Johnson's Brexit plan within moments of him becoming Tory leader (lol)

In an intervention timed to coincide with Mr Johnson’s election announcement, Frans Timmermans, the European Commission’s first vice president, told reporters in Brussels that the EU would not renegotiate.

Another EU commissioner, Vytenis Andriukaitis, also warned that politicians like Mr Johnson were undermining democracy with “cheap promises, simplified visions, blatantly evident incorrect statements”.

“He [boris Johnson] took a long time deciding whether he was for or against Brexit and now his position is clear,” Mr Timmermans said.

“I think the position of the EU is also clear: the United Kingdom reached an agreement with the European Union and the European Union will stick with that agreement. We will hear what the new prime minister has to say when he comes to Brussels.”

https://tinyurl.com/y6qbdaqt

colin - 2019-07-23 3:54 PM

I was saying at lunch that I didn't think he could last very long, but if this is true I'm quite surprised.

Pelmet & co are in a 10% minority according to this YouGov poll of folk asked how they felt about the Bozo becoming PM. Judging from comments by people who have worked with him (tried to), i imagine he's going to find it difficult to get a cabinet together as he doesn't seem to like working.

Perhaps a utility cupboard will be sufficient?

https://tinyurl.com/y3g2kxqm

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-07-23 3:03 PM

BREAKING: @BorisJohnson premiership may not start at all!

Up to six Tory MPs are in talks with the Liberal Democrats about defecting and leaving Johnson with no majority. Without majority Johnson can't make government and be a PM!

Given that you LOSERS have killed of No Deal........Remind me how many times have you killed it? >:-) ........

P1010899.JPG.8ff836931524df35a8d8f0b8756e58bb.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-23 4:17 PM

colin - 2019-07-23 3:54 PM

I was saying at lunch that I didn't think he could last very long, but if this is true I'm quite surprised.

Pelmet & co are in a 10% minority according to this YouGov poll of folk asked how they felt about the Bozo becoming PM. Judging from comments by people who have worked with him (tried to), i imagine he's going to find it difficult to get a cabinet together as he doesn't seem to like working.

Perhaps a utility cupboard will be sufficient?

https://tinyurl.com/y3g2kxqm

Have to say I'm still enjoying my John Major "Lisbon Treaty-esk" Full Gloat >:-) .........

Rubbing your Loser noses in it........ is just another Brexit bonus :D .........

Guest pelmetman

I see the Brexit Bashing Corporation has gone into Remoaner overdrive :D ..........

It's funny how they're ignoring the fact that all Boris has to do to achieve Brexit is........Feck all >:-) ......

Guest pelmetman

As widely anticipated, Boris Johnson emerged victorious from the Conservative leadership election yesterday, beating Jeremy Hunt by a convincing margin of two to one. Speaking to party members, MPs and the media at Westminster’s QEII Centre, he declared:

“At this pivotal moment in our history we again have to reconcile two sets of instincts, two noble sets of instincts. Between the deep desire of friendship and free trade and mutual support in security and defence between Britain and our European partners. And the simultaneous desire, equally deep and heartfelt, for democratic self-government in this country… We are going to get Brexit done on October 31st. We are going to take advantage of all the opportunities that it will bring in a new spirit of can-do. And we are once again going to believe in ourselves and what we can achieve.”

B-) ............

This is how I think Boris will betray the Brexiteers.

He won't get consent from the EU to betray Ireland and ditch the Backstop. There will be no real re-negotiation.

Parliament won't agree to No Deal because they know it will ruin the economy for decades to come. Boris is secretly probably a remainer anyway and will not really risk no deal but he must make it look like it was taken out of his hands.

He won't want to call a General Election because he would likely lose his precious job as PM which is all that matters to him.

He will say that the EU and Parliament wouldn't let me Leave the EU so it will have to be a Referendum to let the people decide. He keeps his job and lives to fight another General Election in 2022.

Vote share according to 10 polls this month.

Remain parties 55%.

Leave parties 43%.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-24 8:34 AM

This is how I think Boris will betray the Brexiteers.

He won't get consent from the EU to betray Ireland and ditch the Backstop. There will be no real re-negotiation.

Parliament won't agree to No Deal because they know it will ruin the economy for decades to come. Boris is secretly probably a remainer anyway and will not really risk no deal but he must make it look like it was taken out of his hands.

He won't want to call a General Election because he would likely lose his precious job as PM which is all that matters to him.

He will say that the EU and Parliament wouldn't let me Leave the EU so it will have to be a Referendum to let the people decide. He keeps his job and lives to fight another General Election in 2022.

Vote share according to 10 polls this month.

Remain parties 55%.

Leave parties 43%.

All parliament can do is force a GE ;-) ............

They only have a few days before the recess...... best they get their Loser skates on :D ............

pelmetman - 2019-07-24 8:28 AM

As widely anticipated, Boris Johnson emerged victorious from the Conservative leadership election yesterday, beating Jeremy Hunt by a convincing margin of two to one. Speaking to party members, MPs and the media at Westminster’s QEII Centre, he declared:

“At this pivotal moment in our history we again have to reconcile two sets of instincts, two noble sets of instincts. Between the deep desire of friendship and free trade and mutual support in security and defence between Britain and our European partners. And the simultaneous desire, equally deep and heartfelt, for democratic self-government in this country… We are going to get Brexit done on October 31st. We are going to take advantage of all the opportunities that it will bring in a new spirit of can-do. And we are once again going to believe in ourselves and what we can achieve.”

B-) ............

What is your point in quoting the words of a politician who finds lying as easy as breathing?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-07-24 9:11 AM

pelmetman - 2019-07-24 8:28 AM

B-) ............

What is your point in quoting the words of a politician who finds lying as easy as breathing?

Eh?.................I haven't quoted Corbyn :-S ...........

>:-) ...............

P1010899.JPG.2d8149560d4a12ec232c012046720530.JPG

John52 - 2019-07-24 10:11 AM

Thank God for that! You won't be quoting Corbyn anymore!

I never called her a stupid woman!

The train was ram packed.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/703077/CCTV-corbyn-train-seats

I didn't really see the disgusting anti-Semitic mural I supported.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/23/corbyn-criticised-after-backing-artist-behind-antisemitic-mural

I don't think I was involved in laying a wreath on the graves of terrorists - maybe I'm suffering from demetia?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/13/jeremy-corbyn-not-involved-munich-olympics-massacre-wreath-laying

I'd rather have a politician who lies and has a brain than a traitorous Marxist who failed his A Levels.

1244761058_HaroldSteptoe..jpg.a078bd85eba8c77d326f45d24e1efe22.jpg

Archived