Sat Fi dome

sandalwood

Not sure what you mean by Sat Fi, but I have a Satellite TV dome aerial which is pretty good in rain and wouldn’t be affected by dew, ie a bit of dampness, so faced with your symptoms, I would look for poorly sealed cable connections. I would disconnect, clean and remake the cable connections at the dome exit as the most likely cause.

We had our Glomex fitted to our 1st van and we had same problems despite getting it professionally fitted. Our 1st trip rain and sleet caused the same problem as did morning dew. A couple of months later we were in the south of France at Adge and had same trouble with morning due. Luckily we met a fellow M/H who was good with this stuff and he suggested altering the skew so with the aid of an app telling us the required skew for our position I altered the skew and bingo it sorted the problem never had to alter it again. That setting seemed to do all areas.At that time before rip off bbc had the sats footprints altered we could get good TV almost down to Barcelona. Hope that helps.

Archived