P&O 20% discount

Guest rael

Although I don't use the ferry, (tunnel for me) I got an email from P&O this morning offering 20% discount. I have not read all the detail but the code to use is 20FSJGB

That’s handy to know, unfortunately will be home tomorrow PandO Rotterdam Hull, don’t suppose you’ve had anything from DFDS lol, have checked the cost for Aug, me the wife and the dog (dog friendly cabin) over 1,000 Eur wait for it .... single, needless to say I’ll not be paying that and will drive to the tunnel.

Strange though two companies chasing the same business and cost wise they are worlds apart, service wise pretty much the same, wish more would the dog friendly cabins.

When I crossed Dover to Calais last week P&O were giving £30 cashback. Have to book by - I think - 7 July for travel by October. I believe the code was SUMFUEL30, but it's on the offers section of their website. Applies to one way bookings and returns more than five days

Guest rael
Ooops, sorry, didn't realise it didn't include motorhomes. I didn't try it myself, it just landed in my mailbox, and I'm book on the tunnel this summer.

aandy - 2019-06-29 9:06 PM

When I crossed Dover to Calais last week P&O were giving £30 cashback. Have to book by - I think - 7 July for travel by October. I believe the code was SUMFUEL30, but it's on the offers section of their website. Applies to one way bookings and returns more than five days

That deal does apply to motorhomes and has a few more days to run before the booking deadline of 7th July.

You can choose between £30 fuel voucher (which seems a bit complicated to actually get) or free access to the Club Lounge on board or free upgrade to a flexible ticket.

StuartO - 2019-07-03 10:33 AM

aandy - 2019-06-29 9:06 PM

That deal does apply to motorhomes and has a few more days to run before the booking deadline of 7th July.

You can choose between £30 fuel voucher (which seems a bit complicated to actually get) or free access to the Club Lounge on board or free upgrade to a flexible ticket.

They have made it unnecessarily complicated, probably to steer us towards the cheaper options, but worth the effort for £30.

Archived