Pioneer Jolliet

suffolk lady

Has anyone got one of these about 2004-5? If so, could you tell me what colour/design is the upholstery? ( preferably with photos )Have tried looking on internet but its too old for me to get interior info. I like the Autocruise Starfire but not the upholstery and I know this is the sister model so would be grateful for any help.

Just being lazy really, don't want to have to recover if I can avoid it !!

Hi

GThe Jolliet and Starfire are basically tyhe same vehicle, with tyrim differences.

Autocruise built both vehicles with about 8 upholstery options (and still do) so you will need to view more vehicles for sale, until you find one with upholstery you like.

There is also a Marquis special edition of the Starfire, which usually has red upholstery and cooker

Look at some of the Dealers Websites, a lot of them give internal photos of the vans for sale, very helpful to know which is the most common pattern for certain years and models. Some Dealers are better than others at keeping their current stock upto date on the web. :D

Hi there. We have a Jolliet though it is a 2006 model. Don't think upholstery has changed much ours is called 'jeepers' I think. There is a picture of the interior on our dealers site (Cotswold Motor Caravans) who inciodentally won the MMM dealer of the year! Here is a URL if that hepls:

http://www.cotswoldmotorcaravans.co.uk/new_details.asp?ID=1&Engine=Peugeot David.

Hello,

You don't say if you have a Joliet. Are you looking for one and like the upholstery you've seen? or are you in need of a small repair?

Have you tried contacting Autocruise themselves. They have one of the best aftersales reputations in the business and will be able to help you.

Or you could try Premier Furnishings, who deal with all the soft trim.

Davoscar,

I was thinking of getting an Autocruise Starfire ( 1st motorhome ) but in the price/ age I can afford I didn't like the pattern on the seats, didn't know there were 8 choices originally. So I thought I would find out about the Jolliet, thanks for the web address, I will have a look.

Archived