2010 CITROEN RELAY RETRACTABLE MIRRORS

francheezy

Hi everyone,

We have finally got a campervan,it's a Fifer has anyone had any retractable mirror problems on a 2010 Citroen relay, our have started acting up, on opening them out the other day, the drivers side wouldn't move at first then they both went out, but the drivers one kept going back beyond where it should, i have left them out but would love to know if anyone else has had this type of problem. Many thanks.

I have not had a problem with retracting mirrors on either a 2012 or my current 2017 Fifer. Problems would be base vehicle problems rather than conversion problems. However you should check that the mirror(s) (which can move manually as well as electrically) are in the correct starting position. A ferry crew member trying to be helpful folded mine in once and people can just brush against them and move them a bit squeezing past in a car park so make sure they are "parked" in the correct out position before folding. Although moving them is initially stiff they move fairly easily with gentle pressure and you can fell a sort of click as then locate into the correct position. Incidentally they can also freeze into position in very cold weather in which case don't try to move them until they are thawed out.

If you have recently purchased yours from East Neuk (the blue "S" perhaps) and the above doesn't help then give Darren a ring. They are very helpful.

Archived