3 data sim 24 gb

TeamRienza

Charles Chodkowski - 2019-08-23 6:20 PM

Does anyone know if they can be started whils abroad

I have activated the 12GB abroad with no issues and even in Australia. I understand the 24GB sims will only give you 12GB abroad however.

“I have activated the 12GB abroad with no issues and even in Australia. I understand the 24GB sims will only give you 12GB abroad however.” quote by worttho.

I can never understand this point of restricted capacity. The reason I noticed the price reduction yesterday was because my (then) sim had reached expiry. I look at the balance periodically and the last balance figure was 45mb. I had started that sim last October 2018 whilst in Spain and the vast majority of its use was this year during 6 weeks in France, Spain and Portugal (April to May) 2 weeks in France (August) and currently a week in Ireland. In other words about 10 months and use of the full 24gb.

My style of usage is forums, news sites, weather and travel planning, search for sites, e mails and a few Skype to daughter in Australia. I suspect the reported capping is on those people who stream film or tv and consequently exceed the fair usage terms and conditions.

Davy

Seems the offer was very short lived. I did look again today around the same time as you did and, yes, back to £45 again. It was showing 6 in stock although when I found it yesterday it simply stated ‘in stock’. Not sure when the offer started. Sorry you missed it.

Davy

Archived