Detleffs globevan 1 on ford 2.2 TDCi

rwhites1

Two things put me off Dethleffs motorhomes a couple of years ago when I looked at one of the Globebus range (I think). It was a small low profile coahbuilt with permanent rear bed and the kitchen corridor was so narrow you couldn't open the fridge door fully. The other bit I really didn't like was the mains electrics in the wardrobe............which was in the shower room! 8o|

D.

wardrobe is now on right hand side as you go in with electrics in there.

Passage narrower in motohome due to be only 7ft wide.Bed as a lot more headroom than OC bed in all motorhomes.dimensons L19'6" W7' H 8'9"

Looks very compact for 2 with a 3 berth small 5'4" berth made on front seats.4 seat belts fitted.Great shower toilet like the swift with moveable wall.What I like is the large garage under fixed bed no need to be taking things in & out also oven fitted on UK spec great payload 810kg

Have ordered from lowdhams arrive end of april

• 2 weeks later...
i bought 06 dethleffs esprite globetrotter a7870 from lowdham in notts i took delivery in july 06 returned it in september 06 with a multitude of faults inside but the worst was that after 2 holidays and a 1000 miles the inner frame started to show on the out side it wasnt there on the show model whitch had done more miles than ours and it wasnt there on ours when we took dilivery but its there now it took dethleff 9 months to answer our solicitor and they said its normal but they didnt tell us this when we bought it.but theywould say that if theyhave to pay the finace company backthanks mr the camper is still at lowdham who arnt bothered at all they keep fobing our solicitor of who is now prepering court action once the camper has been inspected.and we have informed the watchdog program ill tell you what they say when they reply. so if there is anybody who has had this happen to there camper please reply. so be care full when you by a dethleff and ask iff that any of the above will happen i would be interested to know thanks mr d parkes from mansfield

Archived