used caravan

brandon

Considering buying a a 2003 caravan possibly fleetwood but open to suggestion. I have found one fleetwood that seems to perfectly suit my needs but don't know anything about the fleetwood and little enough about any other make. I currently own a 1986 Swift Pirouette and need to change. Any advice? (?) (?) (?)

Hi Brandon,

I expect you need to place this on the "Caravan Chat Forum".

Mind - you could save a great deal of time by passing the Caravan property square, collecting £200 and buying a Motorhome!

We caravanned for nearly 40 years and enjoyed it so much when the children were young.

Good Luck on your quest - Regards Terry

Thanks Terry. Caravan Property square and £200.????? I'm lost. What are you referring to here?

Have considered a motor home too.It's been quite a dilemma in fact. I'm living in southern Ireland and we pay huge taxes on motorised vehicles. More or less decided on the caravan now.

Long time since I played Monopoly and never with a caravan square . Must look out for that one. I've been chasing around the site loking for "caravan chat forum ", without luck. I did find one, not on this site , but will need to register again. I don't want to get bogged down and all over the place. First experience of chat lines too so I'll keep it simple for the present. Is the forum you suggest her or elswhere? Sorry for being a bit dense on this. How do I find it?

Archived