NEC

michele

Did anyone go?

if so is it possible if they got a change to take in the Bessacar E769.

If not might people know where we could see it who holds the full range.

If anyone has any suggestions on something that might suit this family pref with forward facing seats for the little ones with 3 point belt's

We tried the Hobby 725 lovely except that we couldnt swing the cat with the lay out the cupboards were tiny and we made a big mistake. The beds were excellent and we never suffered backache.

looking for something that feels open I,m affraid we can't stretch to a Frankia which is the only one I have seen so far with a garage for wheelchair and not feeling hemmed in . I have to do the nappy changing bit and she is getting quite big now we would like to stick to over cab bed as we use this for lots of junk. Any ideas anyone .

All advice gratefully received . What's new on the Maket that might suit us ? :-|

Way2go ,

Thanks very much for that I have tried the website IMO not very good for such a big dealer would of though they would show you all the models pic's all over the place. The closest one to us is Amber leisure Took the money first time ...........No thanks the second time . Any probs they only half wanted to know ?.

Cheers anyway .... nice . ;-)

Michelle,

I did have a look at the 769 at the show, and the two forward facing seats have belts fitted, but I did not check on their configuration, personally I did not like the fixed bed. Also looked at the 795 replacement and did not like it as much as my last years model. They have done away with the TV cabinet and put an indentation in the wall of the wardrobe for an LCD TV, with the result in my opinion of making the wardrobe smaller. The new cab with the long sloping screen appeared to me to have less vision area than the old one, maybe the Seitz blinds reduced vision further, whereas in mine they blend in well without too much vision restriction.

David

Supertractorman - 2007-02-24 2:53 PM

The new cab with the long sloping screen appeared to me to have less vision area than the old one, maybe the Seitz blinds reduced vision further, whereas in mine they blend in well without too much vision restriction.

David

I don't know if blinds make much differance, but found the pillars on base van apeared to create large blind spots.

Archived