VB Air suspension on alko-chassis.

Hans

i sold my motorhome to a club member which had a high frame technologically the axle is at the same height as the standard low frame only a different axle block to cope whit the 220 mm diff. However the high frame is a rare bird.This is already difficult to understand but i will upload later. Called what axle type you have.? in some cases you need to measure the angle of the swing arm. L/R. Lost already? but this is just the intro .When you buy a new motorhome having alko chassis- air suspension that is already included in the type approval. And the retrofit is a hell of a problem on paperwork depending on country. I saw a Adria fitted by Vb in their site claiming a proto type . And alko made it for years already. They li and cheat all the time. Spot -on-.as or spot on caravan in drammen norway has it on facebook. a excellent alko site. Or Vb?

Me too Keithl. But it takes some time. But if you have air Suspension and hydraulic feets, than you need some competence to drive and stand foot safely. I only advising club members. I have all on my desk. To much to upload.

Some Puzzle. Why has the AL-Ko ALC level controller or CA -code axle whit AIR suspension a grease free axle? And the standard in the show room not? Put on your grease pump every year. And the answer is very simple? Not that all. But alko Will do it very soon thanks to me.

Archived