Our New Education Secretary

Birdbrain

God help us ...
... She hasn't got a clue ... She's almost as bad as our next Home Secretary but not as bad as our next Secretary for Women and Equalities who got herself in a real pickle the other day claiming 90% of giraffes are gay ... None of them are as bad as old in-out-in-out Jeremy our next Prime Minister though our next Justice Secretary Richard Burgon aint far behind after he denied and denied again saying Zionism is the enemy of peace to a large Muslim audience only to find video footage says otherwise ... They are just part of Labours new top team who according to our very own Septic Peg will be in charge of our Christmas dinners this year ... Lordy

Birdbrain - 2019-11-01 8:47 AM

God help us ...

... She hasn't got a clue ... She's almost as bad as our next Home Secretary but not as bad as our next Secretary for Women and Equalities who got herself in a real pickle the other day claiming 90% of giraffes are gay ... None of them are as bad as old in-out-in-out Jeremy our next Prime Minister though our next Justice Secretary Richard Burgon aint far behind after he denied and denied again saying Zionism is the enemy of peace to a large Muslim audience only to find video footage says otherwise ... They are just part of Labours new top team who according to our very own Septic Peg will be in charge of our Christmas dinners this year ... Lordy

Your gonna look stupid if you end up eating those words on the 13th of December. Mind you I may have massively underestimated just how stupid the electorate really is if they return Johnson back with a majority.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-01 11:51 AM

God help us ...

Your gonna look stupid if you end up eating those words on the 13th of December. Mind you I may have massively underestimated just how stupid the electorate really is if they return Johnson back with a majority.

No "if" Barry you told us what was going to happen ... Think you said sumat like The Tories were finished n'all

Guest pelmetman

God help us ...

Careful Barry ;-) ...............

Your sneering middle class liberal education is showing >:-) ........

Birdbrain - 2019-11-01 11:55 AM

God help us ...

No "if" Barry you told us what was going to happen ... Think you said sumat like The Tories were finished n'all

I think I said it was a distinct possibility. It still is.

However the Tories are finished no matter what. If they are out they are finished as the country has clearly seen through them. If they are not and win a majority then they totally own their own Brexit mess and everything that happens next is down to them. There is no way on earth their Brexit is going to be anything other than a massive catastrophe and a nation will never forgive them for that.

You didn't say think princess it was as with most of your guff a definite telling us mere mortals what was going to happen ... As for The Tories being "finished" yes the polls certainly confirm your Hollywood claim dont they ... Open the door for a bit and just try breathing in a little fresh air for once

Birdbrain - 2019-11-02 9:53 AM

You didn't say think princess it was as with most of your guff a definite telling us mere mortals what was going to happen ... As for The Tories being "finished" yes the polls certainly confirm your Hollywood claim dont they ... Open the door for a bit and just try breathing in a little fresh air for once

The polls mean nothing. Assuming by the 12th December a majority of people have not seen through the guff and lies and the Tories return a majority they are still stuffed as they then have to deliver Brexit which as I said will prove to be a catastrophe. The only way they wont be finished is if Im wrong and your right about Brexit. Sooner or later one side is going to be shown to have been correct about the entire project but lets say I am right and the economy plummets, the NHS drugs bill goes skywards, Trump shafts us in a deal to take over our Pharmo and NHS, Manufacturing is finished and millions lose their jobs. If all that happens (IF) who are they going to blame?

If the Tories get a majority what follows is completely down to them. They wont be able to blame the remoaners because they will get through whatever they want and they reckon their deal is fantastic so they cant blame the EU either. Their and your only hope is that the daft remainers are completely wrong and its all a massive success. How confident do you really feel about that now?

Barryd999 - 2019-11-02 10:50 AM

The polls mean nothing. Assuming by the 12th December a majority of people have not seen through the guff and lies and the Tories return a majority they are still stuffed as they then have to deliver Brexit which as I said will prove to be a catastrophe. The only way they wont be finished is if Im wrong and your right about Brexit. Sooner or later one side is going to be shown to have been correct about the entire project but lets say I am right and the economy plummets, the NHS drugs bill goes skywards, Trump shafts us in a deal to take over our Pharmo and NHS, Manufacturing is finished and millions lose their jobs. If all that happens (IF) who are they going to blame?

If the Tories get a majority what follows is completely down to them. They wont be able to blame the remoaners because they will get through whatever they want and they reckon their deal is fantastic so they cant blame the EU either. Their and your only hope is that the daft remainers are completely wrong and its all a massive success. How confident do you really feel about that now?

How dare you challenge blind faith with logic, Barry: they "won"?! :-D The real question is, what, actually, did they win?

All of a sudden polls mean nothing to the fella whose posted more polls on here than enough ??? ... The rest is your usual guff and drivel which Brian seems to somehow like ... Strange lot

Birdbrain - 2019-11-02 12:29 PM

All of a sudden polls mean nothing to the fella whose posted more polls on here than enough ??? ... The rest is your usual guff and drivel which Brian seems to somehow like ... Strange lot

Not only does he post Polls (selectively of course) but he swears blind that they are accurate to between 1% to 2%. I think all that sex, drugs and rock 'n roll have taken their toll on his little grey cell. :D

747 - 2019-11-02 12:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-02 12:29 PM

Not only does he post Polls (selectively of course) but he swears blind that they are accurate to between 1% to 2%. I think all that sex, drugs and rock 'n roll have taken their toll on his little grey cell. :D

B-) The words Barry and accurate should never be used in the same sentence und lets be honest Perry Como was more sex , drugs and rock roll than he every will be

Your both missing my point, maybe I didnt explain properly. The Polls might be accurate but they mean nothing as regards the end of the Tories. People might favour Johnson now but my point is the Tories are finished unless Brexit is a massive success. Its way too early anyway to get excited about polls. A lot on here did that last time in 2017 and Theresa May was 22 points ahead not the 15-17 Johnson currently is now.

There are a lot of factors to consider over the next five weeks so right now they dont mean much. Its quite possible some are saying that it could be the Brexit party that fcuks it up for Johnson now.

Its just impossible to say what will happen but either way unless Brexit is full of Unicorns and cake the Tories are stuffed.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-02 3:44 PM

Your both missing my point, maybe I didnt explain properly. The Polls might be accurate but they mean nothing as regards the end of the Tories. People might favour Johnson now but my point is the Tories are finished unless Brexit is a massive success. Its way too early anyway to get excited about polls. A lot on here did that last time in 2017 and Theresa May was 22 points ahead not the 15-17 Johnson currently is now.

There are a lot of factors to consider over the next five weeks so right now they dont mean much. Its quite possible some are saying that it could be the Brexit party that fcuks it up for Johnson now.

Its just impossible to say what will happen but either way unless Brexit is full of Unicorns and cake the Tories are stuffed.

But you said the Tories were finished at the same time you said Labour would be in charge before Brexit ??? ... If that was correct your now really saying they are finished wether they govern or in opposition , or am I reading that somehow wrong princess ???

Birdbrain - 2019-11-02 4:51 PM

But you said the Tories were finished at the same time you said Labour would be in charge before Brexit ??? ... If that was correct your now really saying they are finished wether they govern or in opposition , or am I reading that somehow wrong princess ???

Did you take too many magic smarties at that OMD gig or summat? How was it by the way?

Yeah they are fooked no matter what now unless there are Unicorns and cake. I suspect there wont be much of either.

These polls?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/11/02/tory-majority-doubt-telegraph-poll-shows-lead-just-eight-points/

Fast Pat - 2019-11-03 7:55 AM

These polls?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/11/02/tory-majority-doubt-telegraph-poll-shows-lead-just-eight-points/

Yes ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/02/tories-hold-16-point-lead-over-labour-according-to-poll ... Regards

Barryd999 - 2019-11-02 11:24 PM

Did you take too many magic smarties at that OMD gig or summat? How was it by the way?

Yeah they are fooked no matter what now unless there are Unicorns and cake. I suspect there wont be much of either.

OMD were great , I love thrash music ... As for your other guff I fear its you thats eaten too many magic mushrooms , for about the last 4 years

Birdbrain - 2019-11-03 8:10 AM

OMD were great , I love thrash music ... As for your other guff I fear its you thats eaten too many magic mushrooms , for about the last 4 years

Did they play "Another Gay"? Thats my favourite. I bet its yours too. Its all about peace and stuff. Maid of Orleans is about Greta Thunberg an all, some people think its about Joan of Arc but OMD were ahead of their time and knew all about global warming and stuff. Bit lefty for you. You should try the S.O.D great band.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-03 8:23 AM

Did they play "Another Gay"? Thats my favourite. I bet its yours too. Its all about peace and stuff. Maid of Orleans is about Greta Thunberg an all, some people think its about Joan of Arc but OMD were ahead of their time and knew all about global warming and stuff. Bit lefty for you. You should try the S.O.D great band.

Yes all the classics ... Messages was always my fave followed by Souvenir ... The support band who usually are guff were very good , MiG15 they are called and the bassist is the son of OMD lead singer Jonny Rotten ... Someone threw a massive pair of dirty undies up on stage at one point , for a moment I thought you were there

Birdbrain - 2019-11-03 8:31 AM

Yes all the classics ... Messages was always my fave followed by Souvenir ... The support band who usually are guff were very good , MiG15 they are called and the bassist is the son of OMD lead singer Jonny Rotten ... Someone threw a massive pair of dirty undies up on stage at one point , for a moment I thought you were there

If I had been there I would have found you as you probably owe me a s**t load of beer.

Messages and Souvenir eh? I bet I could do a rock version of Messages. Souvenir is sang by a girl though isnt it?

Ill do em for you though. No, Dont thank me.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-03 3:49 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-03 8:31 AM

If I had been there I would have found you as you probably owe me a s**t load of beer.

Messages and Souvenir eh? I bet I could do a rock version of Messages. Souvenir is sang by a girl though isnt it?

Ill do em for you though. No, Dont thank me.

Instead of doing em for me why don't you just do one ???

Archived